Other Sectors 
 Goonies

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
foilism
User

Goonies

on Friday, October, 31, 2003 8:40 PM
Of late we've been talking about old school films, i was wondering if anybody remembers the film The Goonies???

lifeasis
User

Re: Goonies

on Friday, October, 31, 2003 8:59 PM
Yeah I do, it came out when I was a little kid. I don't remember ever seeing it back in the 80's. But I've seen the movie.

Nikster
User

on Friday, October, 31, 2003 9:41 PM
I took my nephew to see it waaaaay back when it first came out

(yes..I am old )abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Qix77
User

on Friday, October, 31, 2003 10:14 PM
My brother said that the DVD comataries (misspelled ofcourse) has the entire kid-cast talking about the film.

This was one of my fav. movies. You just can't get this stuff no more..... abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, November, 01, 2003 12:39 AM
In all of the scenes on the pirate ship, I am standing about 5 feet out of each shot. I was a Security Guard for Warner Brothers and I worked the set watches for the movie. My job was to guard the gold on the tables and the skeletons on the set, they were real.

They'd lock me in on the stage after shooting and I'd sit there all night with gold and dead bodies. What a job.

Rumor has it they are making a sequel.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, November, 01, 2003 12:46 AM
Whoa. That's cool!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

foilism
User

on Saturday, November, 01, 2003 9:13 AM
Oh my user DAVE tron!!!! You were practiacally in the Goonies, that is sooooooooooooooooo way coolio, that is incredible!!! Wow! *wow*

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, November, 01, 2003 3:11 PM
Um...yeah. It's interesting, not much more than that. I just thought I'd share a moment from my past.

DaveTRON

Speeder
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 10:46 AM
Did you do that on any other films?

And I saw the goonies recently with foil and it is pretty cool!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 1:31 PM
Yep. Karate Kid 2, Lost Boys, St. Elmo's Fire, V: The Series (I used to take my meal breaks at 2:00 am in the hangar of the mothership), and Pee Wee's Big Adventure (I have an autographed picture form Paul Reubens).order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Darksaber7
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 5:03 PM
That's way cool Dave. I work security from time to time and the coolest thing I've seen are mall shoppers and GM Cavaliers being put together.
Doesn't quite compare to Lost Boys...

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 7:57 PM
I guess I have been lucky and had some very cool jobs. This has brought back a lot of neat memories.

After I paid my dues on the late shift doing this kind of stuff, I worked in the Main Administration building lobby at Warner Brothers guarding the entrance to the offices of Bob Daly and Terry Semel. Casting with Mindy Marin and Marion Dougherty was down the hall.

Every morning Clint Eastwood would come through. After a few weeks of calling him Mr. Eastwood, he finally stopped and introduced himself and said "Call me Clint". Very nice guy.

I got to meet Elton John and Bernie Taupin and they autographed this cool book I have with the Lyrics to the Captain Fantastic album.

I met Michelle Pfeiffer, Mel Gibson, Danny Glover, Ray Davies (The Kinks), and lots of other great people. I spent an hour chatting with Dolly Parton once when she arrived early for a meeting. Very sweet and absolutely gorgeous in person.

I have even figured out in talking with Steven Lisberger that we probably met there at one point when he came in for some meetings on a project.

I'll end this with a funny story. June Chadwick, the pretty blonde woman who played one of the Alien leaders on V: The Series came in one day to meet someone. She was early and I took a chance and asked for an autograph. She said OK and as I was looking for a scrap of paper I was telling her about this great photo I had of her in her uniform from V and how I wished I had it with me. The words that came out of her mouth next were classic. She said "Would you like a picture of me without the uniform?"

When she pulled out a photograph from her portfolio of her in a pretty evening gown, I knew what she meant, but for just a second I had other ideas!

I miss those days a bit, lots of good memories working there.

DaveTRON

Darksaber7
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 9:45 PM
Gee, are they looking for guards....

Seriously though, thats cool stuff.

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Lance_E_Boy
User

on Sunday, November, 02, 2003 10:29 PM
I've seen Goonies....it's not really all that, but it's still kinda good...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

END OF LINE

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, November, 13, 2003 10:00 PM
New news about the next chapter in The Goonies saga.

Ain't It Cool News

DaveTRON

lifeasis
User

on Thursday, November, 13, 2003 11:13 PM
What's up with all these proposed sequels to these 20 year old movies. I think before studios go spreading RUMORS like wildfires, they should wait until theres at least an APPROVED SCRIPT. I myself am doubting that half of these film will ever truly get made.

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then either either PUT UP or SHUT UP! It's that simple.

Qix77
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 1:28 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:My job was to guard the gold on the tables and the skeletons on the set, they were real.

Real Skeletons????????????

Or is it that the gold coins were real?? If both, that would rock. If so, any idea who the skeletons were?

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 3:16 AM
Both the skeletons and the gold were real. The skeletons were from Pakistan as I recall.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 12:17 PM
I remember Goonies on the television. But thats about it. Don't remember them too much either.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Speeder
User

on Saturday, November, 15, 2003 1:33 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Both the skeletons and the gold were real. The skeletons were from Pakistan as I recall.

Cool!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Goonies