Game Grid 
 *Gets disc out*

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
foilism
User

Re: *Gets disc out*

on Tuesday, November, 18, 2003 7:35 AM
GO BLUE PROGRAMS *waving pom poms and scoffing popcorn*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Lance_E_Boy
User

on Tuesday, November, 18, 2003 9:01 AM
My God.....WE'VE RAN OUT OF POPCORN!

*looks in bowl*

NO!

END OF LINE

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, November, 18, 2003 10:02 AM
*out of the corner of his eye, sees an incoming disk, but doesn't have enough time to stop it. the disk glances off his head as he rolls with the blow but not before taking a hit in the arm from another disk*

Yeeeeaaaaagh!!!

*falls to the floor and then slowly gets up after realizing that he isn't staring into the infinite blue screen of death. however, his helmet's submask armor isn't going to be of much use anymore*

What the FAQ is this, a tag team?

*looks between Darksaber and Trace, not sure of who to attack*

Eeeny, meeny, miney, moe... //set target = random(2)//

ah, nevermind, why not both?

*gives his disk a quick flick of the wrist and it fragments into multiple pieces*

//load subroutine: sequencer, primative = disk, version = gold//

*throws two sequencer disks at Trace (O) (O) and then the remaining sequencer at DarkSaber (O). then he throws the final disk (O) in a wide arc towards Darksaber*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

'>

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, November, 18, 2003 3:09 PM
*makes it rain popcorn*

Now, we've got more!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Darksaber7
User

on Tuesday, November, 18, 2003 6:03 PM
*Darksaber throws his disc in an arc, intercepting the first disc comming at him and one of the ones heading for Trace*

Nice try, but I think you'll find that...

*Darksaber sees Tron Fanatics' second disc flying down at him a second too late*

@#$!!

*He dives forward out of the way, but not fast enough. Tron Fanatics disc smashes square into his lower back. Darksaber falls to the ground with a loud metallic thump. After a few momments, he realizes he hasn't derezzed, and begins to get back to his feet*

What in the name of Sark is this? That shot should have scattered my bits all over the grid...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

foilism
User

on Wednesday, November, 19, 2003 3:19 AM
ooooooooooooooooooo!!!! * Kick him while he's down fanatic!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, November, 19, 2003 9:44 AM
*catches his disk and disengages the sequencer subroutine* (O) Well, Darksaber, it would seem that's not the only unprecedented thing going on.. *looks at the popcorn that is falling everywhere*

But perhaps you've been given one last chance to admit to the existence of the Users.. before I send you to the recycle bin.

*winds up for a throw in classic over-the-shoulder style, a homage to the move that Tron used to kill Sark, and lets the disk fly at devastating speed (O)*where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

'>

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, November, 19, 2003 10:59 AM
*pulls her disc out to catch the popcorn and munches away*

Mmm, I love being able to cause the unexplainable... sometimes. ^^;

Oh my, this is just getting intense... o.oabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Lance_E_Boy
User

on Wednesday, November, 19, 2003 7:01 PM
*stares at the sky with mouth open*

*starts choking*

END OF LINE

Darksaber7
User

on Wednesday, November, 19, 2003 11:29 PM
*Darksaber watches Tron Fanatics' disc speeding at him. Microseconds before it would split him in two, Darksabers own disc returns. In one smooth motion, he catches it, and brings it in front of his face*

HA!

*Tron fanatics' disc hits so hard that Darksaber is knocked off his feet, again...*

Let's see if your User can help you now.

\Activate:Cluster

*Darksaber rolls to his feet and launches his disc straight at Tron Fanatics' head.*

Save me some of that popcorn, will you. This will be over in a momment.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Lance_E_Boy
User

on Thursday, November, 20, 2003 7:47 AM
*spits out popcorn*

*starts vomiting*

END OF LINE

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, November, 20, 2003 10:05 AM
o_o....O_O; oh, great!

*freezes up trying to calculate a solution, then moments before the cluster reaches him, throws his own disk (O) straight at the incoming cluster attack. BOOOOM!! The cluster expodes short of his target, saving Fanatic from most of the fragmentation, but the blast is still close enough to throw him backward*

>_ Not functional//

Great...

*holsters his disk and starts his repair subroutine to fix it, and then just stands there, staring angrily at Darksaber, circuits glowing unusually bright as he takes a deep breath & regains his composure*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

'>

Darksaber7
User

on Thursday, November, 20, 2003 2:50 PM
*Darksaber catches his disc and stares at Tron Fanatic*

I must say, I am very impressed by your combat functions.

*Starts repair on back armor. Paces, trying to decide if he should attack Tron Fanatic while he appears to be defenseless, or fight honorably*

I'll admit, the raining popcorn does suggest a "higher power".

*Nods at Kia*

It's your call, Tron Fanatic. What's your next move?

*Holds disc at the ready, waiting to see if Tron Fanatic has another attack to launch*

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, November, 20, 2003 3:08 PM
Thank you, your patterns are quite impressive as well. Much better than all those crimson-circuited scripts who rely entirely on armor to keep them online.

Sadly, "A" higher power isn't good enough. Sark's and his followers foolishly hailed the MCP as higher power, which it was not. Just a strong program that tried to replace the Users. And we all know how that turned out...

*sees Darksaber awaiting his next move. He nods at Darksaber, reaches behind himself, and pulls out a lightcycle rod*

*there is a little muttering from somewhere about another cheap lightcycle escape, but Fanatic then cracks the rod in half, letting steady streams of broken data rise from the glowing tips. He assumes an agressive stance, then looks to Darksaber, awaiting his response*

'>

flynn1978
User

on Thursday, November, 20, 2003 4:55 PM
When I see the discs fly and it looks like I'll die,

THHHAAAaatss derezzing....

*flynn1978 ducks and looks for incoming prankster bits...*

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Darksaber7
User

on Thursday, November, 20, 2003 5:00 PM
*smiles too himself as he locks his disc to his arm for a shield*

Very good, blue.

*Pulls something from his belt. After a bright flash of light and sparks, his hand is morphed into an energy claw*

It's only Beta. But that should keep me at rods length...

*Clicks his fingers together, sending energy sparks flying, as he starts to move towards Tron Fanatic*

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, November, 20, 2003 5:30 PM
*fanatic smiles*

Nice...

*touches the two ends of the rod together for a moment and lets a bright blue arc of energy fire between the two of them, and twirls them around for a moment*

*his circuits start glowing as he prepares for his attack*

YeeeaaaaAAAHHHHH!!!!

*Fanatic charges at Darksaber at a near-overclocked speed*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

'>

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Thursday, November, 20, 2003 6:18 PM
*runs over to spectator area*

Hey... popcorn. Hmmm.....

*whips out synthesizer, plays haunting melody*

*nachos appear, floating in the air*

Man, I love the power of music. It almost rivals the power of the Users...

Trace
User

on Thursday, November, 20, 2003 7:11 PM
Seeing as the boyz have things well in hand, Trace climbs back up the grid wall and sits back down by Kia. She gets out her disk and begins to polish it.

Nice action on the popcorn, user-girl!

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, November, 20, 2003 7:33 PM
This is a good battle.

*While munching on popcorn Sketch notices numerous objects moving in the distant game grid horizion*

I didn't think anyone else was on the grid... wait a cycle...

*squints and realizes what the objects closing in are*

The MCP must be issuing out one of his Illegal Operation commands... cause there's a whole armada of tanks headed this way!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

FirstPrevious Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 *Gets disc out*