Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 TRON-SECTOR newbie - greetings programs!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, November, 28, 2003 1:41 PM
Hi.

I'm new to these forums and thought I should take a moment to introduce myself. I hope this is the correct *sector* to do so in.

I originally saw TRON in the theater in 1982. My grandparents took my brother and I. Grandpa was so bored he fell asleep. Me - I was so blown away by this spectacular film and excited, I didn't want the movie to end. At the time, I couldn't understand how TRON did not turn out to be the most popular movie of all time. It seemed to kind of flop and I didn't understand why.

Good to know there is a healthy number of fans who also share in my love for such a cool and fantastic movie.

If someone could please guide me - I don't know how to properly use markup codes in these forums to change the way text looks or insert photos or whatever. I found the Digicons, but no real instructions for board codes.

Some help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Scuzzy
User

Re: TRON-SECTOR newbie - greetings programs!

on Friday, November, 28, 2003 1:59 PM
Greetings Program!

Welcome aboard! It's always nice to welcome a new program to the Boards!

The HTML tags here are a little wonky, if you ask me. Then again I'm not an Web Program, I'm a Pilot (soon to be Diagnostic & Repair Program, apparently).

Your Avatar is great! I can see by your User's website that he is very artistic in that sense. Very groovy stuff.

I hope you can find the answers you're looking for. Until then have a seat and I'll buy you a Sarks Brew. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, November, 28, 2003 3:20 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Scuzzy

The HTML tags are not so straightforward here, eh?

Perhaps some experimentation... what happens if I try...

This or this

EDIT: Ok, I think I see... regular HTML tags seem to be the answer... does it work the same for images...

EDIT: Yep - images, text... cool!

foilism
User

on Friday, November, 28, 2003 4:36 PM
Greeting Program Good to have you....

I like the ram pic, was that photoshop?? It looks really seamless, cool. And a cool website todd, can I ask, what is the star wars musical??

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, November, 28, 2003 6:34 PM
Hey foilism - glad you dig the pic - thanks! Yep - PhotoShop.

"...can I ask, what is the star wars musical??"

Wy ask?

Check it out and see for yourself.

You'll need QuickTime 6 or higher to view the video files.

There's high quality, larger files for high speed internet users and lower quality, smaller files for dial-up internet users.

Compucore
User

on Friday, November, 28, 2003 8:39 PM
Welcome program. I hope that you have a great time here in our humble sector. I think you'll find it fun here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, November, 28, 2003 10:19 PM
Oh my user! That image is so cool! The expression is priceless! Very well done TheReelTodd. You'll fit in just fine here program.

Just watch out for the Red program formally known as Trace... She really likes pinging us blue scripts with her disc.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, November, 29, 2003 10:02 AM
Compucore and Sketch - thank you both for the warm welcome!

Sketch - checked out your site. Very cool! Awesome characterizations, animations, and avatar work!

Trace
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2003 4:15 PM
Pay absolutely no attention to him, TheReelTodd. He's just being onery.

Trace pings Sketch with her disk.

And welcome. Great avatar.

**edit**

Just visited your website! Wow, some really cool stuff there! Great work!

Goldfish.zip
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2003 5:35 PM
sketch made all the cool avatars...i wish i had one

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, November, 29, 2003 5:50 PM
Haaaaa

Sketch was right!

Hi Trace - thanks for the welcome!

You know, before I created my user account here, I noticed that there were a lot of really cool avatars. I took a few hours to make a fitting avatar before registering. I didn't want to be the only guy showing up for the formal without the proper coat and tie

Glad you dig my avatar and web site.

Hey Goldfish.zip - if you're looking for that perfect avatar, take some time and start experimenting with your favorite graphic application. You'd be surprised how far your creativity and some patients can take you
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2003 6:44 PM

Try the Game Grid and Status Bar, they are really good for RPing. With all the insanity, you may find you need to scream.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Goldfish.zip
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2003 6:56 PM
i'll see what i can do

Speeder
User

on Sunday, November, 30, 2003 10:31 AM
Hey program!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Goldfish.zip
User

on Sunday, November, 30, 2003 3:20 PM
all i have is paint...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, November, 30, 2003 5:45 PM
Goldfish.zip wrote
all i have is paint...

Well, I can see where Paint can be kind of limiting. But believe it or not, I've worked with it before and come up with some cool stuff... well, Paint and digital photos I took. A little imagination can go a long way.

BUT there's nothing wrong with Lego Cylon

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, November, 30, 2003 6:43 PM
You'd be amazed what can be made just using Paint. Alot of my pixel work is done using it. I'm so used to using it, it's hard to break away from it at times.

The lego cylon is very cool.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Goldfish.zip
User

on Sunday, November, 30, 2003 8:32 PM
yes the lego cylon is my normal avatar..but it is squished here and now i'm looking for somehting more tron.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, November, 30, 2003 9:36 PM
I think that there are some other paint programs outthere to download for free. Just trying to remember where they are at Download.com You should be able to find something there to use than Paint. I had used it as well for some smal gif files not too long ago at the colleges computers. It did what I needed it for.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

kmon
User

on Sunday, November, 30, 2003 10:35 PM
Try this, Its definitly one of the best free ones i know of

GIMP

It does many things that 'higher-end' photo suites do. Fantastic for the price.

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors