General Discussion 
 Things you notice when you look very very closely

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
wwwmwww
User

on Tuesday, December, 02, 2003 12:50 PM
As I think most of you here are aware I'm working on a Tron Tank in POV-Ray. Well I've now got the DVD and been going over it frame by frame to pull out as many details as I can. And while doing so I slowed down to catch the Trivia/Bloopers talked about here:

http://www.tron-movie.com/trivia/index.htm

And I now have a few I think could be added to that last:

(1) The scene from 5:25 to 5:30, Clu's tank is missing a part. Can anyone tell me what part it is? And note Clu's tank has this part in all its other shots so its not just missing because its that one tank. Here is the interesting part... soon I'll be able to show you WHY its missing.

(2) See the site above about the person hiding in the computer room. Well... he's NOT the only one in there. In the scene from 26:44 to 26:45 the camera pans past a very reflective piece of computer equipment. Watch that reflection... it gives you a very nice pan of the whole film crew. Has this been spotted before? I find it hard to believe I'm the first to notice it but I couldn't find any other mention of it on line.

(3) Check out the tank in the scene from 49:52 to 49:55. Its also different from all the other tanks seen in the movie. Can anyone tell me what is different about it? I don't think this could be called a blooper as maybe its just a unique tank.

(4) In the scene from 51:11 to 51:12 I find the double shadow of the tank rather interesting. Note the tank isn't the only thing to get a double shadow in the scene. As from 51:15 to 51:16 you can see the light cycles themselves also have double shadows.

I think that's enough for now.

Enjoy fellow programs...
Carl

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Things you notice when you look very very closely

on Wednesday, December, 03, 2003 12:32 AM

There's a blooper when de-rezzes Sark's Lieutentant, and he jumps down from Sark's carrier. I think you can see the shadow from a boom microphone on the ground.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

wwwmwww
User

on Wednesday, December, 03, 2003 11:31 AM
wwwmwww Wrote:
(1) The scene from 5:25 to 5:30, Clu's tank is missing a part. Can anyone tell me what part it is? And note Clu's tank has this part in all its other shots so its not just missing because its that one tank. Here is the interesting part... soon I'll be able to show you WHY its missing.

A picture is worth a 1000 words...

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

wwwmwww
User

on Saturday, October, 08, 2005 3:53 PM
The kits talked on the made page made me remember this thread. I find it very interesting to see how a the part missing from Clu's tank in only the sceen mentioned above has influenced this kit makers instructions.

Check this out...
http://www.starshipmodeler.com/cfstore/images/products/planetv/PV-tankinstr2.jpg
You too can make a rendering error without having to render.... LOL!!!

Carl

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion