Other Games 
 TRON Multicab

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
eaviii
User

TRON Multicab

on Thursday, December, 18, 2003 10:22 AM
I have been working on a TRON multicabinet that would play most of the TRON games (from PC to arcade to console). For those interested, the details and frontend are available at http://www.roguesynapse.com under "TRON multicab". The frontend for download should be up there soon.

DaveTRON
User

Re: TRON Multicab

on Thursday, December, 18, 2003 1:20 PM
I'm going to take a look because I was thinking of doing the same thing.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Thursday, December, 18, 2003 2:18 PM
Sounds interesting considering I had just receive from one of the techs a Mobo and a PIII 1 gigger CPU over here. I might be able to do something like that myself. Just need to get the pieces together.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

eaviii
User

on Thursday, December, 18, 2003 7:17 PM
The frontend is there for download. You will need to put your own shortcuts in the appropriate folders.The next step is the control panel- Still fleshing out design on that. Need to install the iPac as well. Then the lighting, artwork, . . .

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 12:56 AM
That's pretty awesome. I have a second TRON cab that might be perfect for this treatment. My main working cabinet is also taking a dump on me, so it might turn out I convert them both.

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 3:48 PM

One of these days (when I can afford it), I'm soooo going to build a MAME cabinet. Of course, games will definitely be a feature!

I probably would make it a style cabinet too . . . just because it will look extra cool that way.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

CalvinSpiff
User

on Wednesday, January, 28, 2004 1:42 PM
How do I access the popup thingys?

CalvinSpiff VERSION 175846984630476903874.875640467036975689

I'M DEPRESSED!

REALLY DOWN IN THE DUMPS! =)

BUT I'M STILL DOING MY JOB, FOLKS.
-

Spaceman Spiff... Brit-Tron fighting for TRON.

VROOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, January, 28, 2004 4:21 PM
What pop-up thingys?

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Wednesday, January, 28, 2004 5:19 PM
I think he's asking how to make Tron show up as and end of line as . To be honest I didn't know myself but I just clicked on the quote button from redrain85's post to see what he had used.

Now won't I look silly if this doesn't work,
Carl

Darksaber7
User

on Wednesday, January, 28, 2004 8:33 PM

Hmm. Learn something new everyday!

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

curtishart
User

on Thursday, January, 29, 2004 10:34 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:I'm going to take a look because I was thinking of doing the same thing.

How in the world would you set up the control panel layout? Adding Tron 2.0 - that would add a ton of buttons to it.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, January, 29, 2004 12:04 PM
I've been looking at an arcade joystick device someone here mentioned and that will handle the majority of the older games.

My plan is to cut a hatch in the lower section under the black light on my second TRON cab and install a hydraulic keyboard arm that will pull out, extend up and put the keyboard right at the level I need it. I will be turning the monitor up to be flush with the front of the bezel in the cabinet too, so everything will be right there.

I am trying to draw it out, so once I do I will send it over here for you guys to critique.

One other thing, I am going to be making custom side art for it too. I am going to ask for Sketch's help, but since it will be able to browse the TRON Sector as well, I want to include some of us in the side art. I think that would be very cool.

DaveTRON

eaviii
User

on Friday, February, 13, 2004 9:09 AM
Very cool- I was going to use the DOT joystick but with two thumb buttons instead of the one. This is to be mounted roughly in the middle of the CPO with likely 2 USB/PS2 trackballs (a clear CompUSA model and/or Kensington turboball). One would be on either side. I have 16 translucent blue buttons (leaf switch). I went with 2 trackballs for cost and ease of wiring. It struck me that 2 would be necessary as the arcade games have the spinner on the left and the computer games seem more natural with a right sided trackball. I would love to see what people were thinking in terms of sideart.

eaviii
User

on Friday, February, 13, 2004 9:42 AM
Calvinspliff asked: How do I access the popup thingys?

I guess you mean the popup menus in the DesktopX frontend.
The various objects should animate as the cursor passes over them. A left mouse click will bring up a popmenu of the shortcut folder contents. This should initially read empty if the folder skeleton (shortcuts) is in C:. When you are ready to customize, add your own shortcuts to your TRON programs (gLTRON, TRON 2.0, UTRON, PCAtari, etc.)into the various subfolders (arcade/console/lightcycle/modern). They should then show up in the popup menu of the object when you left click it.

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, February, 16, 2004 3:14 AM
I'm thinking about doing some custom side art for this beasties using the TRON 2.0 characters on one side and TRON 1.0 on the other side.

DaveTRON

eaviii
User

on Monday, April, 12, 2004 10:50 PM
Any further thoughts on sideart? Is there a place to download hires TRON abstract art or the original sideart?

I toyed with the idea of using ELF wire so the whole darn thing would glow. There must be cleverer ways to accomplish this with blacklight however.

eaviiiorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

eaviii
User

on Tuesday, May, 04, 2004 9:36 AM
This is the sideart for the multicab. The pictures are not my own and are taken from the original sideart and cabinet art, the film, TRON 2.0, and several very talented fan artists. The image is currently 38x54 inches at
72dpi. I can't post the full sideart for download until I get permission from the artists to give them credit and allow this for general use. Should be up soon.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, May, 04, 2004 11:24 AM
I'm just wondering would a cabinet like this would look good for something like a tron cabinet. Take a look at this link. Its just an idea for a nice cabinet there. Mame Room

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, May, 04, 2004 12:03 PM
The art layout is AWESOME!

I'd like 2 know who did the bot. Left hand picture...

I love the driving/cockpit arcade cabinets-they have the perfect angle for sitting and rocking the 'cade!!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, May, 04, 2004 12:05 PM
I just peered into your RogueSynapse site-and it's amazing how much a synapse can look like a tree...

...plant a tree....for your tommorow...

Edit-I just noticed this-usually a musical note by itself faces the opposite direction...

"That is all..for breckenridge."

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 TRON Multicab