Collector 
 TRON movie tickets

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
lifeasis
User

TRON movie tickets

on Sunday, December, 28, 2003 2:28 PM
Anybody in here have an Original TRON movie ticket/stub for sale? I've been trying to find one of these to add to my collection for a while now. Be WARNED the next one that shows up on Ebay is MINE! I'll C2IT. I've only seen 3 in 2003 so far.

DaveTRON
User

Re: TRON movie tickets

on Sunday, December, 28, 2003 3:07 PM
Lifeasis (aka SciFiBoy on Ebay)

Quoting You: "Be WARNED the next one that shows up on Ebay is MINE! I'll C2IT. "

I was considering your request for a Replica printout of mine, but frankly, I just don't like you at all. You are the primary reason I am doing the replicas, so that other people can enjoy TRON items and not have to deal with people like you on Ebay.

Learn to play nice or don't play. If you want to buy an item on Ebay, bid and win it if you need it, but don't come in here and warn everyone off or gloat about your finds, it just makes you look like a total ass!

I will have nothing to do with you because of your arrogant behaviour. I suspect others here feel the same. Try being a part of the community.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

lifeasis
User

on Sunday, December, 28, 2003 4:20 PM
I'll admit I've said (bragging) some things that others certainly wouldn't do. I TRULY APOLOGIZE to "everyone" in here for my arogant behavior in here over the past couple of months, as far as collecting goes. All I can do is apologize to my fellow programs what else can I do. At least I'm standing up for my actions like a man and doing the right thing. I'm SORRY if I pissed a couple of people off in here for my stupidity. I'll leave it at that. If anyone doesn't want me here just say so. It's just that every time I see a rare tron collectible on Ebay it's a fight to win.

END OF LINEorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, December, 28, 2003 6:04 PM
Nobody is saying they don't want you here. I am saying leave the attitude at the door and just try being part of the group. If you can do that, I have no problem with you.

DaveTRON

Qix77
User

on Sunday, December, 28, 2003 11:05 PM
lifeasis Wrote:I'll admit I've said (bragging) some things that others certainly wouldn't do. I TRULY APOLOGIZE to "everyone" in here for my arogant behavior in here over the past couple of months, as far as collecting goes. All I can do is apologize to my fellow programs what else can I do. At least I'm standing up for my actions like a man and doing the right thing. I'm SORRY if I pissed a couple of people off in here for my stupidity. I'll leave it at that. If anyone doesn't want me here just say so. It's just that every time I see a rare tron collectible on Ebay it's a fight to win.

END OF LINE

I, myself, have ran into some issues.

There have been a few times I started posting things that I thought I knew what I was talking about. It brought up some heated discussions and I had to stand corrected. Our situations may be different but the symbols are the same.

I had to learn from what I said and keep some factors in mind before I post. I love this forum and when if I get out-of-line I want my fellow programs to let know about it.

Just keep in mind what reaction you might get from everyone (in general) before you post and I think you'll do just fine.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Red5
User

on Thursday, February, 19, 2004 9:24 PM

I thought the dudes original message was fine, but then, nah, leave it, Baz...

I've got an original Tron movie stub from the Picture House in my hometown of Thurso, Scotland. It's a little bit faded, but can still be read clearly. I've got two of them, but I don't really see Ebay attracting that much attention to them. However, if anyone thinks otherwise, drop me a line...

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 TRON movie tickets