General Discussion 
 Fanart time! :D

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Kat v3.4.1
User

Re: Fanart time! :D

on Saturday, January, 17, 2004 6:32 PM
Hmm, now that's a pretty cool idea there. I'll at least save that for sure It did pixel up a little, but that's to be expected with *.gif...
I might try to come up with something myself now but if not I'll probably use this one... I was never planning on keeping the Solar Sailor, it was just a quick resize-crop-and-add-border job to be used as a placeholder until I'd find something better.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, January, 17, 2004 7:16 PM
I'm glad you liked the idea

Yeah, it pixel'd a bit, mostly because I reduced it to a 32 color palette. 32 colors do not make for a very good palette for anything that has a fade-in as this does, but increasing the colors meant increasing file size. At 256 colors it looked pretty sweet, but was too large a file to use as an avatar
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Trace
User

on Saturday, January, 17, 2004 10:58 PM
Cool idea, Todd!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 18, 2004 11:03 AM
Trace Wrote:Cool idea, Todd!

Thanks, Trace.

I figured the reason Kat didn't like the first cropped down version because she spent all that time on the entire picture and didn't want only the avobe the shoulders to be seen.

So I figured, hey - why not a pan? Then people will be able to see more of her work (and on-line persona) and still fit it in to the compact 60x60 space... the down side is the reduced color palette.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kat v3.4.1
User

on Monday, January, 19, 2004 10:41 AM
Well, I played around with some ideas myself using Animation Shop, but while looking neat, they all came out much too big. So, as you can see, I decided to use this one. Thanks again Also, I uploaded it to my own webspace, so you can go ahead and delete it if you want.
Oh, and I couldn't actually think of a specific reason why I didn't want it cropped myself. It just didn't seem right. This reason might be it, though...

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, January, 19, 2004 11:49 AM
Uh-oh, looks like Sketch has some competition in the Way Cool Avatar department.

Very groovy stuff. Kudos to Kat & TheReelTodd!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Fanart time! :D