General Discussion 
 I just gave my nephews a copy of Tron on DVD

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Lew
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 9:35 AM
I gave them my copy of the original release of Tron on DVD (the old letterboxed version). Their response? "Tron! Cool!". Not bad for an 8 year old and an 11 year old, eh?

Darksaber7
User

Re: I just gave my nephews a copy of Tron on DVD

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 9:45 AM
It's cool how each generation seems to like tron. The movie seems to have something that appeals to almost everyone, regardless of their age.

My 5 year old (oldest) is starting to want it on now and then. Although I'm sure she doesn't understand 90% of what's going on, she still likes the pretty colors and animation!

Do you think when they made the movie they realized how long it would continue to be popular. Prob. not since it's initial success wasn't so great...

Let's hope it continues to be so popular. As long as we keep recruting younger viewers, it should!

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Lew
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 9:53 AM
I bet Lisberger would be happy to know that there's a whole new generation of Tron fans

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 10:40 AM
An 8 year old and 11 year old TRON fans? They get the movie and say "cool"?

Well, I think their future is looking pretty bright already, wouldn't you say?

They obviously show early signs of high intelligence and appreciation for fine art!

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Lew
User

on Monday, January, 12, 2004 11:57 AM
My Dad's in for a shock next time they visit. I also gave them a copy of the Tron novel for him to read to them for their bedtime story where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

on Monday, January, 12, 2004 1:28 PM
Kids are always open to the cool stuff, no matter when it was made. When I was a kid I always loved the cool stop-motion animation from the old Sindbad movies and suchly.

Plus, Tron has very classic story structure and I think kids really like that, too.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion