General Discussion 
 So the headline says...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynn1978
User

So the headline says...

on Wednesday, January, 21, 2004 8:59 PM
So I am very pleased to announce that the award for Best Product of 2003 was awarded to TRON 2.0. Our leader, Graham Hopper accepted the award along with Cliff Kamida (Producer) and Bob Picunko (Marketing). The whole BVG team is very excited about winning this award, especially since we won it last year for Kingdom Hearts. I wonder if we can win it again next year and which title will take it?

One question...Where was the TRON WORLD IN KINGDOM HEARTS??????!

sniff.

Nighmare 'fore Xmas was cool enough to add, but wouldn't Tron in Kingdom Hearts have just made it that much cooler???

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

DJ Aussie E.
User

Re: So the headline says...

on Wednesday, January, 21, 2004 10:25 PM
Dude, maybe in KH2...

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 12:27 AM
Paging Mickey Mouse Program...

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 11:41 AM
A tron world in Kingdom Hearts would be definitely awesome!

Unfortunately, I don't think the younger generation would really understand it... but what better to introduce it!

(I recently got Kingdom Hearts for christmas from a very good friend of mine. and I can't wait for the sequel :3)where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 11:45 AM
hmm...

ck

flynn1978
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 11:47 AM
I like the sound of that hmm!!

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 11:52 AM
Don't read too much into that "hmmm", I just enjoy being provocative.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ck

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 3:28 PM
Hmmm?

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 3:52 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:A tron world in Kingdom Hearts would be definitely awesome!

Unfortunately, I don't think the younger generation would really understand it... but what better to introduce it!

(I recently got Kingdom Hearts for christmas from a very good friend of mine. and I can't wait for the sequel :3)

Since the release of Tron 2.0 I think the kiddies would understand just fine

Besides, a little history lesson never hurt anyone order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Hale-XF11
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 4:11 PM
Well, they've already integrated every popular Disney animated feature into the first KH. I have a feeling they're going to need more popular movie features to grab from for the game's sequel. We all know now that the first KH mostly included art and levels designed from various animated features going as far back as Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. It did not include any references from any live action films of Disney's past though. I'm hearing that KH2 will have a slightly more sinister plot with darker color palettes which might include some industrial, city-like features, while continuing the idea of integrating past Disney animation features into the gameplay. If they could work it out somehow, I'd love to see a Tron level in there somewhere, even if it's not traditionally in reference to a classic animated feature.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 6:29 PM
I was kinda hoping for a Kim Possible level myself...

ck

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 6:42 PM
I want a Black Hole Level! Heartless, Black Hole....get it? where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

flynn1978
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 10:32 PM
I'm with you DaveTron! Tron and the Black Hole way preceeded the Hercules world!

harpo989
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 11:52 PM
*rezzes in*

Cliff Wrote:I was kinda hoping for a Kim Possible level myself...

exactly what I thought!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Saturday, January, 24, 2004 2:24 AM
..or "The Gnomemobile"...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

ck

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 So the headline says...