General Discussion 
 Black Hole- the ending

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Flynn316
User

Black Hole- the ending

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 5:46 PM
Can anybody explain to me the ending of the movie The Blcak Hole. Where did they wind up going? At 29 i still can't figure it out.

Briabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

This town is full of live ones!!

DaveTRON
User

Re: Black Hole- the ending

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 6:26 PM
You should read the novelization, it goes into more detail on it. Essentially another universe...never to return home. I think part II should the The Black Hole: The Fight For Kate's Affections.

DaveTRON

Flynn316
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 5:19 PM
Is the book still in print?

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 5:23 PM
No, but you can pick it up on Ebay very cheap.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Flynn316
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 8:41 PM
Thanks DaveTron, you the program!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 10:00 PM
I think I still have in storage somewhere the softcover illustrated adaptation from Golden Press, in which on the other side of the black hole, the crew emerged from a white hole into a negative universe as I recall; space was white and the stars were black.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Flynn316
User

on Saturday, January, 24, 2004 12:27 PM
Space was white and the stars were black, interesting. Did they ever find live on the planet that was shown at the end of the movie? I wish they would have made a sequel.

FusionAddict
User

on Saturday, January, 24, 2004 1:45 PM
Actually, I think the intention of the movie (novelizations often make plot changes) is that the black hole they went through was actually an Einstein-Rosenberg Bridge (a "wormhole")...Zarkov actually mentions the phenomena earlier in the movie, before Alex is killed.

I think it also was intended to present the idea that the wormhole provided a shortcut through the dimensions of Hell and Heaven, spitting them out at what appears to be a habitable planet, possibly Earth or one of its colonies.

Novelizations often are written based on preliminary scripts and treatments, without the benefit of revisions and storyline changes that occur during a shoot. I'm sure Disney execs intended the ending to suggest a return to human civilization. Zarkov, however, remains trapped in Hell, forever fused to the material evidence of his evil nature.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

The Clu abides, man...

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, January, 24, 2004 4:30 PM

Zarkov?

You mean Reinhardt, don't you? Unless that name was changed in the novel.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

FusionAddict
User

on Sunday, January, 25, 2004 2:40 AM
Whoops...had the Mad Russian Scientist from THE BLACK HOLE confused with the Mad Russian Scientist from FLASH GORDON...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

The Clu abides, man...

Horseflesh
User

on Sunday, January, 25, 2004 7:43 AM
I have the kids book with read along audio tape somewhere... I remember it had lines spoken by the cast at the end talking about how they had to find a new home now in the new universe or something to that effect.

They sounded awfully happy about it and I remember thinking, "Why? Two guys, one chick and she's clearly got it bad for the robot!"

There's a 68.71% chance you're right.

Flynn316
User

on Sunday, January, 25, 2004 12:41 PM
I just picked up the book for 2.95 plus 3 dollras for shipping. I am looking forward to reading it.

Vincent were you programed to bug me? No sir, to educate you!

Alan1
User

on Tuesday, January, 27, 2004 7:43 AM
Dr Zarkov and Dr. Reinhardt=sepparated at birth? Both had nappy beards, both were mad geniuses, both had an over-the-top acent, both went thru a black hole. Coincidence? I think not!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, January, 27, 2004 10:55 AM
Flynn316 Wrote:I just picked up the book for 2.95 plus 3 dollras for shipping. I am looking forward to reading it.

Vincent were you programed to bug me? No sir, to educate you!
God I loved V.I.N.CENT. What a funny little guy.

You know what they say Vincent, "All work and no play..."
"All sunshine makes a desert", the Arabs say.

Well, yeah, he's also an @$$.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, January, 27, 2004 10:58 AM
OH, and as for the ending, I thought that all hands were lost and the Good Guys went to Heaven and Reinhart (obviously) went to Hell. I didn't read the book.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, January, 27, 2004 12:29 PM
I just watched it last night so while my memory is refreshed...

It does look like Reinhart went to hell where he is merged with his equally cruel creation Maximillian to spend eternity as a more-machine-than-man creature, fitting punishment for the fate he imposed on his crew.

I do not think that the remaining crew of the Palomino died. Rather, I think Reinhart was a genius and the probe did indeed make it through the black hole; to where I cannot say. They could be in another dimension (universe) or at another point in our own universe.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Alan1
User

on Tuesday, January, 27, 2004 12:48 PM
I have "the story of the black hole" record and it alludes to the ending as traveling to another dimension. It was very vague. The record has some of the missing lines in the movie. Anybody else have it?

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Darksaber7
User

on Tuesday, January, 27, 2004 1:08 PM
" Anybody else have it?"

I HAD it. A long, long time ago.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Flynn316
User

on Tuesday, January, 27, 2004 5:36 PM
How many of you have The Black Hile on DVD? I do, I do

Does eveybody know that Rody Mcdowel was the voice of vincent.

Vital Information Necessary Centralized labor force 396.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

viscous
User

on Wednesday, January, 28, 2004 9:33 AM
Dangit, all this talk has made me need to see this movie again. Ah well, thank goodness for Netflix.

I actually had a model kit of Maximillian from the movie, I don't think I put it together correctly though (I was very young, and quite frankly was never that good at models that needed glue).

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Black Hole- the ending