General Discussion 
 Ciao...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
AGAmennone
User

Ciao...

on Sunday, January, 25, 2004 8:23 AM
...Emmmm..ciao c'è nessuno ITALIANO quì?..

:-(((((((

Italy (Rome)...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

Re: Ciao...

on Sunday, January, 25, 2004 10:09 AM
No, but I spent two years in Naples. Does that count?

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 25, 2004 12:10 PM
AGAmennone Wrote:...Emmmm..ciao c'è nessuno ITALIANO quì?..

:-(((((((

Italy (Rome)...

Non penso che ci sia tutta la gente dall'Italia qui.

La mia famiglia (dal lato della mia madre) è siciliana, ma io non parla italiano. Ho dovuto utilizzare un traduttore per scrivere questo.

Benvenuto al TRON-Settore.

Dovreste utilizzare un traduttore se voleste comunicare con la gente qui.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, for those of you wondering what that was all about, here it is in English:

I do not think there are any people from Italy here.

My family (on my mother's side) is Sicilian, but I do not speak Italian. I had to use a translator to write this.

Welcome to TRON-Sector.

You should use a translator if you would like to communicate with people here.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, January, 25, 2004 1:25 PM
Uhm...Que Sera Sera?

Welcome anyway!

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Sunday, January, 25, 2004 4:47 PM
Welcome AGAmennone,

I too don’t speak or write Italian myself I am using as well a translator over here to translate this to you. We all would still like to welcome you here to Tron sector and we hope that you enjoy your stay here as well. We will try our best to speak with you while you are here. To make you feel comfortable chatting with us as well.

Traduzione italiana:

AGAmennone benvenuto,

Io anche non parlo o scrivo io italiano io sto usando qui come bene un traduttore per tradurre questo a Lei. Ci tutti piacerebbe ancora darLe il benvenuto qui al settore di Tron e noi speriamo che Lei goda come bene il Suo soggiorno qui. Noi tenteremo nostro meglio parlare con Lei mentre Lei è qui. FarLa come bene tatto chiacchierando comodo con noi.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Lew
User

on Sunday, January, 25, 2004 5:05 PM
Compucore Wrote:Welcome AGAmennone,

I too don’t speak or write Italian myself I am using as well a translator over here to translate this to you. We all would still like to welcome you here to Tron sector and we hope that you enjoy your stay here as well. We will try our best to speak with you while you are here. To make you feel comfortable chatting with us as well.

Traduzione italiana:

AGAmennone benvenuto,

Io anche non parlo o scrivo io italiano io sto usando qui come bene un traduttore per tradurre questo a Lei. Ci tutti piacerebbe ancora darLe il benvenuto qui al settore di Tron e noi speriamo che Lei goda come bene il Suo soggiorno qui. Noi tenteremo nostro meglio parlare con Lei mentre Lei è qui. FarLa come bene tatto chiacchierando comodo con noi.

And then translated back to English using Babelfish…

AGAmennone welcome, I also do not speak or write Italian I I I am using here like good a translator in order translate this to She. All would still appeal to darLe the welcome to us here to the field of Tron and we hope that It enjoys like good Its stay here. We will try our best to speak with She while It is here. FarLa like good tact chatting comfortable with we.

And then back to Italian and back to English again…

AGAmennone gives the welcome to, moreover I do not speak or to write it to Italian I that I am using here like good a translator in the order translate this she. All calm appeal to darLe the welcome to we to the field of Tron and we hope here that it enjoys here like good the relative stay. We will try ours the better thing in order to speak with she while it is here. FarLa appreciate the good chat of comfortable tact with we.

Who says computers don't have a sense of humour? abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Sunday, January, 25, 2004 5:44 PM
Computers are only as good as their makers are thats all I can say. Powertranslator does have its quirks and quarks. What can I say.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

AGAmennone
User

on Wednesday, January, 28, 2004 7:11 PM
Grazie ragazzi..anche io ora stò traducendo con il programma e ne approfitto per ringraziarvi di avermi accolto così bene e di aver creato questo sito stupendo...
Ho sempre amato TRON fin da quando avevo 12 anni, ma a quel tempo non capivo molto di computer ma era bello il sistema con cui era fatto..
Presto vi farò alcune richieste..Ciao

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks boys..also I am using a translator with the program and of it
am useful in order ringraziar you to have to me received therefore and
to have created this situated wonderful one well... I have always
loved TRON since I had 12 years, but to that time I did not understand
very of computer but the system was beautiful with which it was made.
Soon I will make some you demand..Ciao

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, January, 28, 2004 7:57 PM
AGAmennone Wrote:Grazie ragazzi..anche io ora stò traducendo con il programma e ne approfitto per ringraziarvi di avermi accolto così bene e di aver creato questo sito stupendo...
Ho sempre amato TRON fin da quando avevo 12 anni, ma a quel tempo non capivo molto di computer ma era bello il sistema con cui era fatto..
Presto vi farò alcune richieste..Ciao

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks boys..also I am using a translator with the program and of it
am useful in order ringraziar you to have to me received therefore and
to have created this situated wonderful one well... I have always
loved TRON since I had 12 years, but to that time I did not understand
very of computer but the system was beautiful with which it was made.
Soon I will make some you demand..Ciao

Ho visto TRON quando ho avuto 11 anno. Era il movie che più interessante avevo visto e realmente sono stato impressionato.

Ho desiderato andare dentro al calcolatore come Flynn. Penso che "light cycles" siano stati realmente la parte di divertimento per me.

Questa cosa del traduttore non può tradurre troppo bene le parole, in modo da spero che possiate capire che cosa noi tutta l'opinione.

============================================

in English: (I typed very simple sentence structure because translators butcher stuff as you know)

I saw TRON when I had 11 years. It was the most interesting movie I had seen and I was really impressed.

I wanted to go in to the computer as Flynn did.

I think the "Light Cycles" were really the fun part for me.

This translator thing may not translate the words too well, so I hope you can understand what we all say.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, January, 28, 2004 8:46 PM
That is true with translators they tend to butcher things up terribly. But it depends on what. Sometimes if you keep it plain and simple and don’t get complicated they act find. But if you go too technical they may not had the technical terms for the words.

==========================================
Translations

Quello è vero con traduttori che loro attendono a macellare terribilmente cose su. Ma dipende da quello che. Qualche volta se Lei lo tiene semplice e semplice e non è complicato loro agiscono scoperta. Ma se Lei va troppo tecnico loro possono non avuto i termini tecnici per le parole.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Flynn316
User

on Wednesday, January, 28, 2004 10:23 PM
I love pizza, does that count?

Greetings program, you're a guest of the master control program....

This town is full of live ones!!

flynn1978
User

on Thursday, January, 29, 2004 10:23 AM
Ciao!

Io sono studiaro l'italian d'all Urbania et cantare l'opera Giannni Schicci et Sour Angellica!

I can't remember how to say just this summer in Italian, I was only there for a month, ma que bella

Please excuse any poor grammar in my sentence.

--brun error correction for syntax errors--where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

AGAmennone
User

on Saturday, January, 31, 2004 3:42 PM
..don't you preoccupy for the grammar..to try to
interpret what the translator does not succeed to make... this for
me is also a way in order to learn English.

for Flynn316..the PIZZA
to Rome is best...

when the film exits TRON 2???? abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

foilism
User

on Sunday, February, 01, 2004 4:06 PM
HEY!! nice to see there's tron fans in europe. REZZ on!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Ciao...