General Discussion 
 Tron comic series CANCELLED!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Tron comic series CANCELLED!

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 9:13 PM

Traahn Wrote:Thank you, Sebastien, for offering more information on the situation. What a terrible thing to have to go through. I hope you're able to keep 88MPH Studios and I wish you luck in everything you do.
Blast it, I missed Sebastien's post and now it's been deleted. But it sounds like it was a personal reason, and had to do with finances. Very sorry to hear about that, and hope that 88MPH has continued success in whatever they do.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, February, 06, 2004 9:33 PM
Looks like Sebastien decided to remove his notes. The frames are still there.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Traahn
User

on Saturday, February, 07, 2004 12:17 PM
Well, out of respect for Sebastien, if he did remove the post, I shouldn't comment too much. The bottom line of it was that yeah, it was his decision to some extent, but it was based on an issue that came up that he brought to other peoples' attention, to which they made a decision. It didn't sound like he had much choice (i.e., maybe a licensing issue, or something). His love and passion of Tron came around to hurt him greatly, in several respects.

It's sad because I just went to the comicbook store yesterday, and the guy hadn't even heard Tron had been cancelled. He said he had at least 20 pre-orders for that comic already... which he indicated was a lot for his little shop.

Out of respect for 88MPH and their artistic capabilities, I switched my pre-order slip from "Tron: Derezzed" to the upcoming 88MPH "Ghostbusters" comicbook, instead. I hope you all do the same.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, February, 07, 2004 7:50 PM
I'm doing the same, I've always been a Ghostbusters fan!

DaveTRON

kyp
User

on Wednesday, February, 11, 2004 12:56 AM
my question is this: will what has been finished of the series be released for us to see? (or if it had to do with licensing issues, leaked?)

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, February, 11, 2004 2:06 AM
Nothing is going to be officially released.

DaveTRON

Eduardo
User

on Wednesday, February, 11, 2004 12:37 PM
kyp Wrote:my question is this: will what has been finished of the series be released for us to see? (or if it had to do with licensing issues, leaked?)

http://www.gabebridwell.com/tron_gallery.html

erm
User

on Wednesday, February, 11, 2004 1:48 PM
Wow! I *just* got back from Forbidden Planet to ask if the new Tron comic had come in. This is after last week being told that "it should come in this Wednesday".

Certainly a disappointment, but as others have said, there must have been good reason, and it must have been a difficult decision.

I do hope to see the comic someday.

Eduardo: Thanks for the link to the Gabe Bridwell artwork.

IMAGinES
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2004 6:29 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:We're talking about the comic book here, not the game Curtishart. Another valiant try to get me to say something useful though. Problem is, I know as much as all of you do right now!

Ah, so that "this story isn't over" bit was delivered in that gritted-teeth, squinting-eyes fashion of the down-but-not-out action hero who's yet to come up with a plan, but we just know he's gonna win the day? ;-)

Fingers crossed for you and the TRON folks at Disney, Dave.

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron comic series CANCELLED!