Tron board game Ideal

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
mcp_bastard
User

Tron board game Ideal

on Friday, February, 20, 2004 12:50 PM
Hi -

I just picked up a near perfect condition copy of the Tron board game by Ideal Corp. from 1981. Unfortunately, it's missing the playing instructions. i was wondering if anyone who might have the game would be willing to make me a copy of the instructions or maybe know where i could find a copy online.

Thanks.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

shorty99
User

Re: Tron board game Ideal

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 10:35 PM
TRON was a board game too? I had no idea.

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 10:59 PM
I have two copies of the game, an open one to play and a sealed one in the original shrink wrap. Unfortunately, I too suffer from a lack of instructions in my open copy.

TRONProgram is the guy to write to. I bet you he's got them. Drop him a private message and he can probably hook you up.

DaveTRON

mcp_bastard
User

on Wednesday, February, 25, 2004 12:51 AM
hey, thanks for the input, and if I get my hands on a copy of them Dave I'll let you know.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, February, 25, 2004 1:42 AM
Definitely send TRONProgram a PM and ask him. I am certain he'll do it for you. Tell him I sent you.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Tron board game Ideal