Game Grid 
 Disc Noir

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
flynn1978
User

Disc Noir

on Friday, March, 05, 2004 9:15 PM
*flynn1978 walks out onto the battlefield...

but it's no ordinary game grid...

It's disc arena noir!*

*Film Noir music ostanato drones in the background*

It was a cool spring microcycle when flynn1978 finally got the guts to step out in to the game grid

He had been shying away from the game grid, because he knew, deep down inside, that his shields weren't updated from his Apple ][ e...

You would think that that was the reason flynn1978 refused to step out onto the grid No it wasn't even that small shred of weakness, it was the fact that he had had a hard experience with a sly program that did him wrong....

*flashback to...about 200 microcycles ago...*

program: flynn1978, can you help me with this dangerous search engine that's been roaming the net?

flynn1978: no problem miss, what does it look like?

program: It was...my husband...he was a simple program that was transformed into a terrible search engine...after that, he just never had time for me...he just goes about like I'm not there, unless someone else needs help looking me up...

flynn1978: I don't know about helping your intimate problems...What's in it for me?

program: I'll give you free bandwidth until your heart's content.

*little did I know it was a month free, pay $30 a month per following month to keep the bandwith I had earned...*

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

shorty99
User

Re: Disc Noir

on Friday, March, 05, 2004 9:16 PM
Poor Flynn got suckered!

Darksaber7
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2004 9:24 PM
I don't know... $30 a month for some bandwidth aint bad.

Coulda married her and gave her all his money and not gotten any bandwidth...

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

flynn1978
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2004 9:32 PM
shorty99 had made a good point...flynn1978 WAS suckered...but remember...this story's fiction...

Ha! Vile inconsiderate seach engine! You have neglected your mate completly!! What do you have to say?

engine: Did you mean "completely"?

flynn1978 was flustered at his correction, due to the fact that he was saying this, not typing it....

YESS COMPLETELY! What do you have to say--

engine: Search complete. No results for YESS COMPLETELY.
Did you mean "yes completely"?

flynn1978 had had enough...it was time for him......to take action.

flynn1978 had taken action, but the search engine had taken action back and given him 30 discs in response to his supposed search, and an ad for Rogaine.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..............Do NNNOOOTTT...NEED ROGAINE!! *flynn1978 yelled this at the top of his lungs as he did his best to block back the 30 discs flying towards him.

engine: Search continued...Results: 200 more results for discs...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

No one knows if either side came out unscathed... no one knows if programs have hair...but one thing is for certain...in the disc arena noir...Search carefully.

shorty99
User

on Friday, March, 05, 2004 9:35 PM
I need Rogaine.

Darksaber7
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 12:08 AM
I just wish the rest would hurry up and fall out... Hate shaving my head...

harpo989
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 12:38 AM
say, uh, what's woth all the question marks?

oh, and as for hair, I have to get a haircut practicly every other week. (stupid hair)
you probably didn't need to know that but, there you go.

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

shorty99
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 12:48 AM
I'm a skinhead right now, military style.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

harpo989
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 1:08 AM
ooh... shiny...

------------

Darksaber7
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 2:13 AM
Those are music notes.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

harpo989
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 2:24 AM
ah, I get it now. thnx.

------------

Darksaber7
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 1:58 PM

I thought they were question marks at first, too. Didn't make much sense till I looked closer.

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 2:25 PM
It was a dark and stormy night on the Grid, but warm and inviting in the Staus Bar. I was drinking alone when she walked in. She was a smokey program lit up in neon red, a fire of passion and strength that no Porgam could tame, but it was fun trying.

She walked through the bar, winking at the Programs, blowing kisses to some, visibly annoying and angering the other Babetrons in the bar for taking their Program's attention away from them. Her name is Trace. She's programmed for espionage, trickery, deceit, seduction and, most of all, trouble. I could have hardly kept myself from being drawn to her like a golden moth to a flame. She was a danger that I both did not and desperately did need. She sat down at my table as I ordered her a Sark's Brew. It was always Sark this and MCP that, but she only did it to goad me. Sometimes it didn't work. But as much as she burned me, I always came back to her for the fire that I needed.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

harpo989
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2004 4:55 PM
ooh... shiny writing...

------------

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, March, 07, 2004 1:23 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:It was a dark and stormy night on the Grid, but warm and inviting in the Staus Bar. I was drinking alone when she walked in. She was a smokey program lit up in neon red, a fire of passion and strength that no Porgam could tame, but it was fun trying.

She walked through the bar, winking at the Programs, blowing kisses to some, visibly annoying and angering the other Babetrons in the bar for taking their Program's attention away from them. Her name is Trace. She's programmed for espionage, trickery, deceit, seduction and, most of all, trouble. I could have hardly kept myself from being drawn to her like a golden moth to a flame. She was a danger that I both did not and desperately did need. She sat down at my table as I ordered her a Sark's Brew. It was always Sark this and MCP that, but she only did it to goad me. Sometimes it didn't work. But as much as she burned me, I always came back to her for the fire that I needed.
Like a sforzando flynn1978 immediately broke out of his daydream...his user had worked the day before, and I, the humble program-lay in sleep mode......but no longer.

Scuzzy-I see we cannot win this battle in the game grid with words...Care to try with discs?

...I armed myself with my frisb----Disk......and made my move.

:> RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, March, 08, 2004 12:27 AM
I was enjoying some quality time with my dame when something raised my hackles. Time and time again Trace and I had sparred and I knew immediately the sound of what would normally be the end of my line, but I had the edge. That edge sat right next to me, and even though I wasn't going to let her fight my battles for me, I used what she taught me about disk battles.

With the speed and reflexes borne of duking it out with the best disk fighter on the grid, I grabbed my disk from behind me and deflected the cowardly attack from behind. Hearing the disk return to it's program, I slowly turned around to see who had dared inturrupt my time with my babetron.

It was flynn1978, usually a nice enough program who seemed to suddenly develop a derez-wish. I stood up out of the booth I was sharing with Trace and addressed him.

"flynn1978, buddy, pal, chum, you don't want to be doin' this, but if you really think you do, let's take it outside."

Trace looked to me askance, as if she wanted a piece of the action. I shook my head at her to tell her that this was my fight, and she pouted like a beta-program who was told she couldn't play.

I waited for flynn1978's next move.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

on Monday, March, 08, 2004 1:46 PM
*flynn1978 would have answered his fellow program's words sooner, but his ping was extreemmmly slow.*

You're right! Derezing is wrong! Why don't we just have a fight with discs at read-only, archive power (not derez setting) and get our game on!

flynn1978 was very cocky at this moment-

However---what he did not realize is that he was still waiting for his disc to come back, and he did not know if Scuzzy would be so good a sport...

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, March, 08, 2004 2:24 PM
Scuzzy regarded his fellow Program, waiting at the ready. He saw flynn1978 power down from what would be a fatal power level to that used for gaming and sparring. Scuzzy could tell that flynn1978 made a mistake but instead of backing down he played it off as if it was something he had planned all along. Scuzzy had to admire the Program's hutzpah for pulling that kind of a stunt. As he could not back down either, Scuzzy powered down his disk and set his attrib to Read-Only, walked outside and prepared himself for the task at hand, quietly wondering if flynn1978 really knew what he was getting himself into, and reminding himself to also spank him on the Lightcycle Grid the next time they competed.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

harpo989
User

on Monday, March, 08, 2004 10:31 PM
cool...

------------

flynn1978
User

on Monday, March, 15, 2004 11:19 AM
SFORZANDO!!!!!!!!!!

Darn lag!

flynn1978 blamed his stoic performance on lag-but truthfully, his user had to work and couldn't get back on the grid 'til now...

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Disc Noir