TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Restoring a Tron machine

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
mirage366
User

Restoring a Tron machine

on Friday, April, 09, 2004 6:30 PM
Hello all, I am new here, I am restoring a Tron game that someone had converted, I have managed to gather most of the parts that were trashed by the operator that converted it, My problem now lies in the wiring, Is there a chance that anyone that has an upright could take a picture of the back of their machine opened up, I am looking for a close up of the pcb/power supply/sound board area..... Thank you all!!!

Mirageorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

Re: Restoring a Tron machine

on Friday, April, 09, 2004 6:47 PM
Mirage366 email me from my hotmail account I may have someting even better for you. Its kaljoent@hotmail.com. It will be useful for you in the restoration of tron game that you have there.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, April, 09, 2004 11:46 PM
Mirage,

I have two TRON machines, one of which I am taking apart to make into a TRON 2.0 MAME cabinet. If there are parts you are missing let me know. I will try to photograph it all this weekend for you.

Can you be more specific about what you need to see?

DaveTRON

mirage366
User

on Saturday, April, 10, 2004 8:28 AM
DaveTRON I was hoping to have a view if all the boards and the Pcb connector, pretty much everything that is in the lower rear door of the cabinet with their connectors,Basically I am need to see the back of a Tron upright opened up to use as a reference point... I am slowly getting this old beast put back together The connector for ALL the lamps was disconnected, It took me a bit to trace it down but yep like Bon Scott once said " Let there be Light ".

Thank you for the help folks!

Mirage

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Restoring a Tron machine