Status Bar 
 Nikster

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Sketch
Sector Admin

Nikster

on Thursday, May, 06, 2004 7:48 PM
Before my NEC computer got struck by lightning I had an avatar I was making for you. That's been a while now. I finally found the avatar and have recently redone it and finished it. This is a whole different avatar compared to the pixel ones I've been doing. The past ones were all pixel based, done block by block. This one isn't. It has some vector graphics in its photoshop blood. Here it is in its original size...

Here's the resized 60 x 60 one you can link to for your avatar. Hope you like it.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

flynn1978
User

Re: Nikster...............WHOA.

on Thursday, May, 06, 2004 8:09 PM
HUBBAHUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

harpo989
User

Re: Nikster

on Thursday, May, 06, 2004 9:10 PM
wow... Sketch you're work is... amazing...
nice job with the vector graphics too- it really looks good! I just have to say it again- that's awsome. great job Sketch!

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Compucore
User

on Thursday, May, 06, 2004 9:13 PM
AS Flynn would say it from teh Tron Movie. "It's all in the wrists." Sktch you never ceased to amze me over here. Keep pumping those avitars out at your end.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, May, 06, 2004 9:43 PM
Thanks. I've really been getting into using vector to improve my images on the computer. It just gives an image a really nice clean look.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Thursday, May, 06, 2004 10:38 PM
Just keep up the good work on it and don't give up.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, May, 06, 2004 11:39 PM
Sha-weet work there man.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Trace
User

on Friday, May, 07, 2004 2:59 PM
Holy freakin' cow!!! It's fantabulous!!! Can't wait until Nikster sees it! GREAT job, Sketch!!!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, May, 07, 2004 5:47 PM
Another FINE digi-makeover by pixel AND vector master Sketch!

Nikster - you look fabulous!

I hope you'll keep the cat-x thing in your signature though. I kinda dig the cat-x thing.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

on Friday, May, 07, 2004 5:52 PM
I agree! The cat-x thing is practically a Tron-Sector holy grail! It must stay!

Nikster
User

on Friday, May, 07, 2004 7:44 PM
Sketch.....I think I luv you

Thank you so much!!

This was just in time too...since angelfire seems to have taken the red-x kitty away from me

Have no fear tho...red-x kitty WILL be back abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Friday, May, 07, 2004 8:17 PM
Hearty Laugh Way to go Sketch a babetronin love. Youz gots da touch there.

Nikster Wrote:Sketch.....I think I luv you

Thank you so much!!

This was just in time too...since angelfire seems to have taken the red-x kitty away from me

Have no fear tho...red-x kitty WILL be back

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, May, 07, 2004 10:15 PM
Do I really have to reiterate that Sketch rulzors?

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, May, 08, 2004 5:59 AM

that is really sweet!

I only wish I could look that good *sniff*

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

The Tweaker
User

on Thursday, May, 13, 2004 7:12 AM
Awesome! Looks great, Sketch!

How do you go about designing them-- finding out what the people look like you're doing them for?

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, May, 26, 2004 8:21 PM
The Tweaker Wrote:Awesome! Looks great, Sketch!

How do you go about designing them-- finding out what the people look like you're doing them for?

Well, their look is usually based on their personality in the forums. It makes cuming up with a look a bit easier. The avatars usually start off as pencil drawings, which are then scanned into my computer and fixed up with a paint program.

Now for the complex part...

Most of the avatars I have made are based off some of the character designs in . Kinda gives them a theme. Trace is inspired by Yori, Nikster - Clu, Auric - Sark, etc... Every avatar has some elements incorporated to add more to the look of them and make them more of a reflection of the member. On Trace's skull cap sides she has a horn like circut pattern that reflects her "devilish" charm she is known for showing. Auric's suit design is kinda based around a combination of Sark and a Trojan warrior uniform. Since Auric is the big cheese that started this site, I went for an Imperial look for him. Quicksilvers avatar has a 1 on the gamegrid wall in his background, which is symbolic of his being the top poster when he was still around. And the reason Quicksilver is in a 40's style jazz suit in his avatar is because in one of his posts he put he wore a fedora, and it fit the bartender role he played in the Power Bar perfectly. Scuzzy's avatar is based around a jet pilot. Isoline's hemet design has a bit of a german WWII helmet design in it.

When I design something I put alot of deep thought into it. Guess it's a habit.

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Wednesday, May, 26, 2004 8:59 PM
So based on my actions and whatnot, what would my icon look like? (not that I'm requesting one)

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, May, 26, 2004 9:26 PM
DJ Aussie E. Wrote:So based on my actions and whatnot, what would my icon look like? (not that I'm requesting one)

Hmmmm. What worth I have been reading in the Extreme Disc Compitetion thread, I can picture you as a sports caster for the game grid and all it's events who also does DJ work for fun.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, May, 26, 2004 10:08 PM
DJ Aussie E. Wrote:So based on my actions and whatnot, what would my icon look like? (not that I'm requesting one)

often wondered that myself.
really, I think your avatars really match how they post well, and I have to comment again, you rock, sketch. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, May, 27, 2004 12:03 AM
Oh, hey! I just noticed the "N" on Nik's avatar!

Do I win a prize??? abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Nikster