Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 What's the deal with the Suspects server?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, May, 28, 2004 11:23 AM
First of all, I already downloaded the level pack from Patchgonebad. But almost every time I try to log into that server, it tries to load and then kicks me back to ther server list and gives me an unspecified error (the alert message window pops up but there's no text in it). And there are times when the next level that loads is one I've played on the server before but then the next time I play and that level starts to load, the server kicks me. I don't have this problem on any other server and its getting annoying because Suspects is the fastest cycle server out there. (I'm guessing maybe this bug is the reason I've seen it played less often recently) Anyone know what the deal is here? Are there perhaps more levels outside the 3-part download pack that I need? I wish someone had a list of all the maps that it runs.

'>

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: What's the deal with the Suspects server?

on Sunday, May, 30, 2004 5:34 PM

I'm not sure what your problem could be, Tron Fanatic. Most likely it's because you don't have all the maps. There are more now than just what's in the large 3-part map pack.

I've noticed that Suspects has been a little cranky lately . . . the server crashed at least once in the last few days.

I won't ever know which maps Suspect runs on a particular day, but I have in fact made a list of all the maps out there. I've included links to download, screenshots, ratings, and brief descriptions. It's in my FAQ on the Multiplayer Levels page, under the Editing section. The site address to the FAQ is in my signature.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, June, 08, 2004 11:47 PM
Well you're right, I've definately been able to ascertain that it is a problem with maps I don't have, not some weird glitch. Only trouble is I can't seem to get on patchgonebad anymore. Before it went down I kept getting login errors, and now on version two, I reregistered and whenever I try to login, all I get is this..

*** Personal Information: TronFanatic

Actual User Status: Offline ***

No clue....abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

'>

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 09, 2004 6:48 PM

I'm going to send all the maps to Boxhat.com . . . Bigred has agreed to host them.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, June, 09, 2004 8:01 PM
Looks like the login problem got fixed so's I'm d/ling more maps now. Gosh, what'd V-man pack into those things.. an 80MB download?

'>

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 09, 2004 10:34 PM

VMan uses LOTS of custom textures and sounds. That's why his maps are so big.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer