Collector 
 Tron Kubricks??

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Re-Rez Ram
User

Tron Kubricks??

on Tuesday, June, 01, 2004 3:18 PM

Anyone on here know of where to find a set "C" of the kubricks? I have been searching on ebay for a while now and havent had any luck while I have had no trouble finding sets A, B or D. Was C the 'hard to find one" of the bunch or something? Does anyone here have a set for sell? Thanks people and I look forward to conversing on these boards. Me loves some TRON.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

KiaPurity
User

Re: Tron Kubricks??

on Tuesday, June, 01, 2004 6:13 PM
[Kidrobot]
Right now, they're sold out. =(where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Re-Rez Ram
User

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 8:31 AM
Thanks KiaPurity. I had tried them as well. Seems like he doesnt know if he can get anymore. Were these things on a limited run or something? I shouldnt have waited to long to try to find them but back when they were just coming out I opted to spend the $200 for the RAH100 figs with the light cycles.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

MrMagnetichead
User

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 9:51 AM
They were Japanese exclusives I think.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Re-Rez Ram
User

on Thursday, June, 03, 2004 8:08 PM
Does anyone here own the Kubrick sets? Anyone have a set C they could depart with? I'm willing to pay. Anyone here need to make a rent payment this month?

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

MrMagnetichead
User

on Friday, June, 04, 2004 7:20 AM
I have them but I won't sell them.

I also have the tron bearbrick.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillpill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 14, 2004 4:16 PM
I have all the RAH100 series and all the Kubricks. They were not exclusives in Japan, they were just limited and sold out really quick. I paid like $150 for all the RAH100 and $135 for all the Kubricks when they first came out. Now the same guy I bought them from at a local toyshow here in Southern California sells the RAH for like $20.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 14, 2004 4:46 PM
Sorry, I have all 4 sets, plus all the extremly limited figures but I won't part with any of my stuff. I'd keep a sharp eye on ebay for the set.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Tron Kubricks??