Collector 
 Tron Kubricks??

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Re-Rez Ram
User

Tron Kubricks??

on Tuesday, June, 01, 2004 3:18 PM

Anyone on here know of where to find a set "C" of the kubricks? I have been searching on ebay for a while now and havent had any luck while I have had no trouble finding sets A, B or D. Was C the 'hard to find one" of the bunch or something? Does anyone here have a set for sell? Thanks people and I look forward to conversing on these boards. Me loves some TRON.

KiaPurity
User

Re: Tron Kubricks??

on Tuesday, June, 01, 2004 6:13 PM
[Kidrobot]
Right now, they're sold out. =(

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Re-Rez Ram
User

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 8:31 AM
Thanks KiaPurity. I had tried them as well. Seems like he doesnt know if he can get anymore. Were these things on a limited run or something? I shouldnt have waited to long to try to find them but back when they were just coming out I opted to spend the $200 for the RAH100 figs with the light cycles.

MrMagnetichead
User

on Wednesday, June, 02, 2004 9:51 AM
They were Japanese exclusives I think.

Re-Rez Ram
User

on Thursday, June, 03, 2004 8:08 PM
Does anyone here own the Kubrick sets? Anyone have a set C they could depart with? I'm willing to pay. Anyone here need to make a rent payment this month?

MrMagnetichead
User

on Friday, June, 04, 2004 7:20 AM
I have them but I won't sell them.

I also have the tron bearbrick.

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 14, 2004 4:16 PM
I have all the RAH100 series and all the Kubricks. They were not exclusives in Japan, they were just limited and sold out really quick. I paid like $150 for all the RAH100 and $135 for all the Kubricks when they first came out. Now the same guy I bought them from at a local toyshow here in Southern California sells the RAH for like $20.

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 14, 2004 4:46 PM
Sorry, I have all 4 sets, plus all the extremly limited figures but I won't part with any of my stuff. I'd keep a sharp eye on ebay for the set.

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Tron Kubricks??