Other Games 
 DesktopX

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
CalvinSpiff
User

DesktopX

on Monday, June, 21, 2004 4:35 PM
Does anyone know how to set up the TRON Multicab Frontend for the PC up? You know, on DesktopX? where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

CalvinSpiff VERSION 175846984630476903874.875640467036975689

I'M DEPRESSED!

REALLY DOWN IN THE DUMPS! =)

BUT I'M STILL DOING MY JOB, FOLKS.
-

Spaceman Spiff... Brit-Tron fighting for TRON.

VROOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

eaviii
User

Re: DesktopX

on Friday, June, 25, 2004 8:11 PM
Hi- Not sure exactly what problems you're having. You need DesktopX installed and then either select the TRON theme from the desktopX menu. It should run.

The animated objects should change and make noise when the cursor passes over them. Left clicking brings up a pop-up menu of the corresponding folder contents. There is a hierarchical set of empty folders that you put in drive C:

Once done, right click on the programs you want to include (like TRON 2.0, GLTRON, etc.) and get windows to make a shortcut for you to that program. Move the shortcut to the corresponding empty folder (like TRON 2.0 to "Modern TRON"). When you go back into DesktopX, the popup menu should have the program now listed- Double clicking will run the program.

The frontend doesn't have any of the other software (the actual games) so you need to get them online or something.

There are 2 desktop shortcuts on the screen when running. One assumes you have TRON on DVD in the computer and accesses that. The other is for setting DesktopX preferences.

I don't know if this answers your question or not. Hopefully so-

Doc

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 DesktopX