Collector 
 TRON Pins at DisneyAuctions.com

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
cat_trammell
User

on Friday, June, 25, 2004 5:19 PM
Has anyone seen the new TRON pins at DisneyAuctions.com on eBay? They are selling Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy pins. Here's where they are

http://auctions.images.go.com/Images/I-Catalog/disneyauctions/collections/col_pins.html

TimothyC
User

Re: TRON Pins at DisneyAuctions.com

on Saturday, June, 26, 2004 1:47 AM
While the new pins look simply fantastic, I can't imagine coughing up $80+ for a set of pins. I've purchased all of my Tron pins months after they came out for quite a bit less than retail in most cases. Of course you never really know when you take a chance by waiting ;^).

One thing I know for certain is that I'm in no real hurry to support Disneyauctions. At one point a year or so ago it was rumored that eBay was contemplating pulling the plug on them due to their *TERRIBLE* customer service. Before they made their abysmal feedback private, I used to read it and marvel at how they can get away with anything it seemed. Of course given the insane amount of income they provide for eBay, I have no doubt that they could shaft the next 200 customers sans any serious repercussions.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, June, 26, 2004 4:14 PM
I know I can't afford them! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Saturday, June, 26, 2004 4:21 PM
I know I can't afford them either over here. Way too expensive even for a tron fanatic. I used to collect pins myself from different things like car show, Howrod shows and even from Science fiction shows. The most that I have ever paid for a pin was about $10-15 $20 maximum and that depended on what it was colourde in or not. All in Canadian prics as well.

Last time I remember when they were getting ready to bring out the game Tron 2.0 they had a set of new pins for that. And it was about 40-50 american. If they realized even if they were a limited edition. They should have made it still realonable to buy without hurting the pocket. for a nice set like that.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector