Other Games 
 Old TRON/Lightcycle games?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Lightforce
User

on Tuesday, August, 03, 2004 5:33 AM
I was just wondering if there's any old games in the world. I mean games designed for 386 or even older? All the games I've seen in the net are for 3D accelerated supermachines, which I don't own. It would be wonderful to have a nice old DOS operated game of lightcycles or something, that could be played by one player.
I already have two lightcycle games, but they're not too good and you can only play them with a friend. Armagetron is cool game and works on my mom's computer with Win 95/PII, but I'm not allowed to that computer too many times in a month.
So, I'd really like to find a decent game for my dear old 386. Thanks in advance!

The Tweaker
User

Re: Old TRON/Lightcycle games?

on Tuesday, August, 03, 2004 11:30 PM
Have you checked the Downloads/File Archive listing in that toolbar to your left? That's right, the big blue one? Tons of Tron games, very few of which I've gotten to work so far. Hope that helps.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Lightforce
User

on Wednesday, August, 04, 2004 4:28 AM
I have checked the downloads, but the games are all for the super 3D accelerated computers as I told earlier. Could it be true there's no games for old computers? Or are they just too hard to find...?

CalvinSpiff
User

on Monday, August, 09, 2004 3:04 AM
Hard to find.

CalvinSpiff VERSION 175846984630476903874.875640467036975689

I'M DEPRESSED!

REALLY DOWN IN THE DUMPS! =)

BUT I'M STILL DOING MY JOB, FOLKS.
-

Spaceman Spiff... Brit-Tron fighting for TRON.

VROOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

harpo989
User

on Monday, August, 09, 2004 1:15 PM
I don't know if this helps, but-
I have an old shareware lightcycle game for DOS on my computer at home... I'll check into it when I get there.

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Lightforce
User

on Thursday, August, 12, 2004 5:26 AM
Hey, harpo989, that sound nice! Of my two shareware/abandonware lightcycle games, the other is made by Pepe Toni Soft (not too good game), and the other is only 4 kb large, very simple game. I would be very thankful if you are able to send it to me! Thanks in advance!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

harpo989
User

on Saturday, August, 14, 2004 9:18 PM
Well... I checked and it's a two player... if you're still interested, I can E-mail it, though. (...I think)

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Traahn
User

on Saturday, August, 14, 2004 11:13 PM
Here are a few links to try out, even though they may not all exactly be "Tron." I did a Google search for "dos games tron":

http://www.idaho.ndirect.co.uk/tron/dos.htm
http://www.slayweb.com/games/dos.php
http://www.rit.edu/~jpw9607/deathworms/index.htm

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Lightforce
User

on Wednesday, August, 18, 2004 4:16 AM
Traahn, thanks a lot! Those links were very interesting, I downloaded the games and I will try them today, when I get home.
Harpo, yes, you can e-mail the game to me, I'm still interested. I guess I can never have enough TRON-games. And, who knows, maybe one of the games will work on my 386!

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, August, 18, 2004 7:40 PM
Awesome! Keep us updated with whatever version ends up being your favorite! You never know who else might be looking for a DOS version of lightcycles.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games