Let there be... TRON!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Recognizer1
User

Let there be... TRON!!

on Wednesday, August, 25, 2004 9:15 AM
Hey, all!

As a new user to this site, and an author(of sorts), I want to tell everyone about my upcoming fanfic, which is still in the works.

Tentatively called TRON 2.1: Beta Version, it will center on the main characters from the movie, picking up where the film left off, and surprising the bejabbers out of everyone by re-rezzing a few old fan-faves (we won't name names at this point...)!

BUT! It will greatly depend on your input, as I want this story arc to be fully interactive. I will try to post one chapter at a time, monthly. In between postings, YOU need to either e-mail me or send me a message on this site, containing your ideas for what new turns the story should (or should not) take, any new characters you think up on the spot, etc...

Thanks, and have fun reading and helping the story take shape!!

Recognizer1

Email comments to: tusken_2004@yahoo.com

"Where are my sacrifices? I demand... MACARONI PICTURES!!" -- Moses, from the South Park episode, "Jewbilee"

Omega.User
User

Re: Let there be... TRON!!

on Wednesday, August, 25, 2004 7:05 PM
I would call it Tron 1.5 because this is before Tron 2.0, right?

-----------------------------------------------------
"Alan one computed that a User would be five hundred twenty-six times more powerful operating within the system than from without." -Ma3a

Recognizer1
User

on Thursday, August, 26, 2004 9:21 AM
Well, Yes, and NO. Since there will be events in the story chronicled before 2.0, and since things will occur in the story that throw the timeline out of whack severely, landing a few of the characters smack into the 2.0 timeline, I couldn't simply call it 1.5.

Also, the whole concept of the internet will make an appearance here. In both its past and present day chaos.

Hope the explanation helped some...

It probably confused others.

Recognizer1

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Where are my sacrifices? I demand... MACARONI PICTURES!!" -- Moses, from the South Park episode, "Jewbilee"

harpo989
User

on Thursday, August, 26, 2004 3:18 PM
hmm... interesting, interesting.
I've got my own thoughts storming around in my mind for a few fanfics (thus my own... although no replies as of yet. hmm. maybe I should update it.) so I will definetly contribute. so... yeah. pretty much.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

josh.exe
User

i did it

on Friday, September, 10, 2004 4:36 PM
i invented tron 1.5 its about sark 1.5 ,throne,the great corruption, the old mcp tower,and the user wars

harpo989
User

on Friday, September, 10, 2004 6:02 PM
Um...
Josh.exe? I'm assumeing you mean you created a story which you titled Tron 1.5, of which that is the you're talking about.
which is cool, I might like to read this story myself, but we're talking about our own story which we may call Tron 1.5, not about your story entitled Tron 1.5.

by the way, is there any more possiblity of doing this? Omega? Reco1?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Recognizer1
User

on Saturday, September, 18, 2004 1:24 PM
Yeah, I've been busy at the ol' Die-cast plant lately. Hot work, long hours, no time for sleezzzzzzzzzz............. Oops! Dozed off for a minute. Anyway, I still am trying to get stuff finalized in th eol' brainpan.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

josh.exe
User

on Friday, September, 24, 2004 9:06 PM
ok harpo its being written as we speak or something like that i will post as soon as possible

ps i love those storys about you and whats her name

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Let there be... TRON!!