TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Tron/Discs of Tron

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Nikster
User

Tron/Discs of Tron

on Monday, August, 30, 2004 7:00 AM
Ok...once upon a time DoT was supposed to be part of the original Tron arcade game, but ended up being released seperately. What I was wondering is, was there ever a prototype version of the game that had the DoT level included?

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

DaveTRON
User

Re: Tron/Discs of Tron

on Monday, August, 30, 2004 12:24 PM
There was a link posted a long time ago in another group that showed a machine a guy claims is the original prototype and it does show DOT on the screen. It's never been verified that I know of, but he does appear to own it.

I will post the shots I have a little later today. I also have some cool scans of what the TRON machine was originally supposed to look like.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, August, 31, 2004 7:56 AM
Woo hoo!

*happy dance*
Thank you

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Lightcycle
User

on Wednesday, September, 08, 2004 12:37 PM
I've been so close to buying an original Tron arcade game on Ebay but they always have something randomly wrong with them, and the one that was perfect got bid up to like 1,000+ and the reserve still wasn't met, what can you do? ::sigh::

Lightcycle

Nikster
User

on Saturday, September, 18, 2004 2:23 AM
Well...what was wrong with them? If it's something rather minor (scuffed art, burned out black lights) but the game is still playable, go for it!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Tron/Discs of Tron