TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Working On My Babies

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

Working On My Babies

on Monday, September, 13, 2004 1:55 AM
I have been on vacation for the past week and one of my tasks has been to get my TRON machine working properly again and to clean up my Discs of TRON too.

I have spent the last couple of days repairing all of the broken parts of my TRON cabinet. I replaced connection cables. I had to put in new locks. I repaired broken pieces on wood on the back doors of the cabinet. I rebuit one piece completely since it had deteriorated so badly. I also put in a better marquee piece at the top. It's now a thing of beauty. I played for several hours today.

I still have one problem to fix with the power supply board, but I have a spare to try later this week to see if it's better.

My DOT machine needed a bit of cleanup, and I still need to find a sound board and the light controls for the race lights above. I lost an auction to win the back end of the cabinet that I am missing too. Still hunting that part down.

If anyone is in LA and wants to come by and play, get in touch!

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

Re: Working On My Babies

on Tuesday, January, 11, 2005 7:53 AM
How is it coming along with the repair on your machines. Are they almost completed on you DOT and your other machinethere Davetron?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, January, 11, 2005 10:25 AM
Being unemployed sort of stops the process.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, January, 11, 2005 11:52 AM
How true. I didn't think of it when I replied to this post this morning.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, January, 11, 2005 2:15 PM
Not to mention it's from last September. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2005 10:57 PM
Doing th cartoons of falling down the stairs and sounding like yo siminity Sam as you hear me knock my ha down the steps. No cursing. But justkind of ylling and screaming as my head hit th steps each time. And finally raching the bottom. Doh!!! Someone Dojo my mojo here.

DaveTRON Wrote:Not to mention it's from last September.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2005 11:15 PM
I know what you are up to Karl!

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Friday, January, 14, 2005 11:24 PM
Looking around. and pointing to myself. Who lil ole me.

At the same time polishing my favorite disk and primitive rod at the same time while whistling.

DaveTRON Wrote:I know what you are up to Karl!

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, January, 15, 2005 8:34 AM

Yep! Looks like somebody is over-clocking their post-odometer just a little bit, eh?

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Saturday, January, 15, 2005 11:29 AM

Nah no overclocking. Just good codin thats all and nice and tight coding.

Laughing out loud.

TheReelTodd Wrote:

Yep! Looks like somebody is over-clocking their post-odometer just a little bit, eh?

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Working On My Babies