NEW MODE. MODDERS MIGHT BE INTERESTED

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
IceFire
User

on Saturday, January, 08, 2005 10:48 AM
Has any-one thought of a Defend & Destroy
(Defend & DeRez) type map\mode for where 2 teams fight to try and destroy the other teams Digitization I\O Bay.

To win team would have to destroy the team's Digitization I\O Bay. Once it is destroyed would have to return to their own Digitizaion I\O Bay to win.

Also the team could look like purple Datawraiths and the team could look like Sarks Soldiers {or red ICP's}.

**NOTE** The reason would have to destroy the Digitization I\O Bay would be due to overloading the system because the one system is trying to re-digitize the same person twice {which could be interesting}

well thats all I can think of for tonight

Only our employees suffer

Compucore
User

Re: NEW MODE. MODDERS MIGHT BE INTERESTED

on Monday, January, 31, 2005 1:21 PM
Seems interesting there. Is it already being modded for the gameI.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

laphtiya
User

Re: NEW MODE. MODDERS MIGHT BE INTERESTED

on Friday, April, 29, 2005 3:09 PM
Sounds cool to me, you could have it an open field kinda like the Sark/Tron battle in the movie, with some areas for cover.

The Target to hit could be similar to the MCP get your disk into the base of the beam, you could put a shield there which weakens as you hit it to give a little protection.

But sounds pritty cool.

I would love to see a Space Paranoid mod for this game, seeing as the tank model and the Recognizers are in the game.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer