Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Games 
 is anyone out there a dark basic pro programmer?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ed keefe
User

on Thursday, January, 13, 2005 5:21 PM
I am a computer artist and i have lots of tron models and stuff that I wanted to put into a game. I have a working version of space paranoiods, but based on the scenes from the movie not the arcade game. it is 3d and has a tank and exploding recognizers, and sarks carrier etc. The problem is that my programming sucks and I would like to offer anyone interested the whole lot. Its the only way i am ever going to get to play it!!

contact me at: edd_keefe@yahoo.comwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillpill for abortion online read order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Compucore
User

Re: is anyone out there a dark basic pro programmer?

on Wednesday, January, 19, 2005 7:06 AM
I do have dark basic over here on one of my other computer systems over here. I haven't touched it yet to see what it can actually do over here. I should give it a whirl to see what it actually does for making another tron game over here. Looks rather interesting in trying out dark basic. I know that Space Paranoids was made with dark basic.

where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

eaviii
User

Re: is anyone out there a dark basic pro programmer?

on Saturday, April, 16, 2005 3:14 AM
Hi Ed- I work in DarkBasic but have not yet pushed up the DBPro learning curve. I think I sent you the Space Paranoids code a long time ago but can certainly share any DB subroutines with you that you would like.

Doc
doc@roguesynapse.comwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games