Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 can't access multiplayer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
the_iron_boar
User

can't access multiplayer

on Monday, January, 31, 2005 1:04 PM
When I try to access internet games for multiplayer it freezes but music keeps going.

What the heck do I have to do to play this game online?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Bit! Get your stinky pixels outta my face!"

Compucore
User

Re: can't access multiplayer

on Monday, January, 31, 2005 1:20 PM
Have you updated the gam to the last patch that was available. I think its 1.42 I or C I think. I know I was online lyesterday to see whats going on eastern standard time.

And the other thing where are you going through the multiplayer gams. just so we know your heading in the right direction there.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2005 1:36 PM
Go check out Redrain's TRON FAQ. I believe it covers issues like this and can help you get past it.

You can find it here: http://livingdead.g2gm.net/tronfaq/order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Monday, January, 31, 2005 1:43 PM
Thats what I did I checked with tha first and went for the update right after the installation. so I know I can get on without a hitch.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

the_iron_boar
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2005 1:06 AM
Thanks. I will try. Quite miffed that I need to do all this and I only just got the game.

the_iron_boar
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2005 1:10 AM
Here's where I am at:

installed the game. tried to access multiplayer. froze.

installed latest patch (cumulative). tried to acces multiplayer. froze.

so, I been playing single player and hoping for some miracle.

I haven't checked for updating drivers, etc... this is a rather new PC I am on, but I guess I shouldn't assume too much.

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2005 1:34 AM
This sounds like another problem. I seem to recall that there was a sound card issue that caused a crash like this and it had something to do with the settings for the sound card.

I don't have the specifics anymore, but I am fairly certain from your symptoms that this is the issue.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2005 8:18 AM
Cuold be that too. I remember hearing about that similar problem. What I did before Istarted playing the game as well over here. Is that I defragged my hard drive that I have game on as well on that specific machine too. Sometimes that might solve a problem or two when they load up. But its more likely a sound card problem or something very similar to it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

the_iron_boar
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2005 1:41 PM
Okay! Perhaps I will monkey around with my sound settings.... turn music off or something....

then maybe we can all meet on the gamegrid and you can thrash on me like the noob I am. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2005 1:44 PM
Hey, I helped to make the game and I suck, so don't worry! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2005 2:12 PM
I sucj big time on the game grid there. I'm like one of those disposal people in Star Trek with the red shirt. No matter how quick I get in there and start a running. I'm the first one to get shot right out there. Its like turn left. Smash I'm derezzed.

DaveTRON Wrote:Hey, I helped to make the game and I suck, so don't worry!

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

the_iron_boar
User

on Friday, February, 04, 2005 9:41 PM
It's a beautiful game, DaveTron... I am deep into the single player game. It really brings back the feeling of excitement that I experienced when I saw the movie as a 12 year old.

So, still having no luck getting online... I am writing to support to get some technical doodah on what might be wrong. Meanwhile, I will keep trying to get online.

-Eric

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 04, 2005 11:06 PM
What kind of computer are yu rtunning there? I'm jut thinking it might b an outdated driver from somewhere else then.

I remember when I had places my nvidia FX5200 into my computer over here. I had just palced th drivers from nvidia in and my OS had hecked up on their web site. ANd said that there were better ones out there for me to download for it.

Thats another thought. to take into cionsideration.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

the_iron_boar
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 3:16 PM
OOOOOOOh... that must be it.

Well, I have a new PC--
I am running Microsoft Windows XP on an AMD Sempron 2600+ with 1.83 GHz and 512 MB of Ram with an NVidia GeiForce FX 5500 graphics card.

Maybe I do need to figure out how to update the driver-- though I only have had the PC about 3 months.

-Eric

Compucore
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 3:35 PM
OKay here is what you can do. I believe its on Windows XP as well there. for both home and the profssional If you go to your Start Icon there. And click on it. There should be in the listing there for windows updates. It should be near the top of the listing somewhere there. You can't miss it. Click on that when your online there. And let windows chat with Microsoft and check to see what drivers need to be update and what patches you are missing there. I remember doing something similar over ehre. But it wasn't for a game that I was playing it was for a program that I was using with over here. and it kept crashing left, right and center everytime. Until I patched up windows 2000 pro over here. THen it started working okay.

Like I said it just a suggestion there that will help you out there. It might resilve the problem your having there.

the_iron_boar Wrote:OOOOOOOh... that must be it.

Well, I have a new PC--
I am running Microsoft Windows XP on an AMD Sempron 2600+ with 1.83 GHz and 512 MB of Ram with an NVidia GeiForce FX 5500 graphics card.

Maybe I do need to figure out how to update the driver-- though I only have had the PC about 3 months.

-Eric

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

the_iron_boar
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 4:34 PM
Ok. I will do that!

I just updated my NVidia driver. Same problem.... I will do this windows check right now.

Funny how real life imitates the game, or is it the other way around?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

the_iron_boar
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 4:38 PM
....no updates required. (I did quick install to check for criticical updates.)

It must be the sound-card problem. I wonder how to fix that? I will keep going.

Compucore
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 4:50 PM
Well go all the way. It might not be the Nvida drivers themselves. I made sure of this for my system before I started running the tron 2.0 game fro both the single and the multiplayer. Also try to include the latst dricet x as well.

the_iron_boar Wrote:Ok. I will do that!

I just updated my NVidia driver. Same problem.... I will do this windows check right now.

Funny how real life imitates the game, or is it the other way around?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

the_iron_boar
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 4:58 PM
I miss my Apple computer. weep weep weep.

How do I check to see if DirectX is up-to-date?

Compucore
User

on Saturday, February, 05, 2005 5:03 PM
Well when you went from windows up date did it mention about direct X version c out when you were there?

Usually thats the way to find out.

the_iron_boar Wrote:I miss my Apple computer. weep weep weep.

How do I check to see if DirectX is up-to-date?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 can't access multiplayer