TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Arcade Games

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Nikster
User

Re: Arcade Games

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 2:53 PM
Very impressive stuff order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 9:35 PM
Joey Connelly Wrote:By the way DaveTRON... Is your Discs of Tron the environmental version? I'd love to see some pics if you have any online.

It's the front half of an enviro. I have been planning to work on rebuilding the back end, but I now have to sell it.

It's going up on Ebay tomorrow night.

I'll post some shots tomorrow.

DaveTRON

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 9:45 PM
You know this means we'll have to throw a farewell cerimony Dave for such an item.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Joey Connelly
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 10:13 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:
Joey Connelly Wrote:By the way DaveTRON... Is your Discs of Tron the environmental version? I'd love to see some pics if you have any online.

It's the front half of an enviro. I have been planning to work on rebuilding the back end, but I now have to sell it.

It's going up on Ebay tomorrow night.

I'll post some shots tomorrow.

Oh no! I'm surprised to hear that you're selling it.

You live in Cali, right? If I lived anywhere close to you I'd be bidding on that auction for sure, as I've been looking fo a DoT for a while. Bummer...

~ Joey's Arcade ~

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 11:40 PM
I'm down in Burbank. You're up north right?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 11:41 PM
Sketch Wrote:You know this means we'll have to throw a farewell cerimony Dave for such an item.

This is the second time I've tried to sell it. I bought it for $1500 on Ebay, so if it doesn't go for that amount, it's not going at all.

DaveTRON

Joey Connelly
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 11:42 PM
I'm a million miles away in Harrison, TN.

~ Joey's Arcade ~

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, September, 24, 2005 11:43 PM
Joey Connelly Wrote:I'm a million miles away in Harrison, TN.

Bummer. I'd love to see it stay in the family.

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 10:51 AM
You know... I don't think I've ever seen Discs of TRON in person. I love the TRON arcade game but I haven't seen one of those in person in years either. May I ask what is meant by "environmental version"? I don't believe I've ever heard that term used to describe an arcade game. I have this picture in my head of the player sitting on a stationary bike infont of the game generating the electricity needed to play the game.

Carl

Meatsack
User

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 11:22 AM
I right-clicked his links, selected "Copy Shortcut", and pasted them in the Address Bar to get them to work. It's kinda lame to have a "no-hotlinking" redirect when it's a straightup link in a new window. Ah well...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

I am the TRON-Badger!

Joey Connelly
User

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 12:38 PM
wwwmwww Wrote:You know... I don't think I've ever seen Discs of TRON in person. I love the TRON arcade game but I haven't seen one of those in person in years either. May I ask what is meant by "environmental version"? I don't believe I've ever heard that term used to describe an arcade game. I have this picture in my head of the player sitting on a stationary bike infont of the game generating the electricity needed to play the game.

Carl

The "environmental" version is a huge, 700lb cockpit-style cab that you would stand-in while playing the game. With it's extra lighting, surround sound, art and voice-samples (which were omitted from the smaller, upright version), it really heightened the Tron experience.

Originally, the game was intended to be housed only in the environmental version, but coin-op operators absolutely HATED the bulking size of the cabinet, so the smaller upright version was released. However, by this time it was too little too late, and A LOT of operators simply cut the cabinet in half (often crudely, via chainsaw) and took it to the landfill.

The environmental cab is an absolute joy to behold, and is quite possibly the coolest arcade cabinet of all-time. It's a shame that the game didn't do any better than it did with the public, and that more of them haven't survived intact.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

~ Joey's Arcade ~

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 2:01 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:This is the second time I've tried to sell it. I bought it for $1500 on Ebay, so if it doesn't go for that amount, it's not going at all.

Yeah, I know. I mean if it does sell at least, it needs a special parting cerimony.

Joey Connelly Wrote:I'm a million miles away in Harrison, TN.

Dude! *waves* Hello fellow Tennesseeian.
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Joey Connelly
User

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 4:34 PM
Dude! *waves* Hello fellow Tennesseeian.

Greetings! Where at in TN are ya?

~ Joey's Arcade ~

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 5:10 PM
Middle part of TN. I'll PM you where.

By the way, sweet little arcade collection you have on your site.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Joey Connelly
User

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 6:02 PM
Sketch Wrote:Middle part of TN. I'll PM you where.

By the way, sweet little arcade collection you have on your site.

Thanks!

~ Joey's Arcade ~

Traahn
User

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 7:45 PM
Wow! That enviro version looks AWESOME! I would love to have one of those some day, although I also don't remember too well playing Discs of Tron in the arcade. I mainly only remember the regular TRON game. Did that one come in an environmental version, also? Man, that looks so sweet. And good job restoring that Tron arcade game, Joey! Looks really nice

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Joey Connelly
User

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 9:12 PM
Traahn Wrote:Wow! That enviro version looks AWESOME! I would love to have one of those some day, although I also don't remember too well playing Discs of Tron in the arcade. I mainly only remember the regular TRON game. Did that one come in an environmental version, also? Man, that looks so sweet. And good job restoring that Tron arcade game, Joey! Looks really nice

The original Tron was only produced as an upright, cabaret and cocktail -- no environmental or cockpit version.

And thanks for the kind words about my Tron! It's been a real labor of love.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

~ Joey's Arcade ~

RedShoe
User

on Wednesday, July, 19, 2006 2:11 AM
Ok, I'm WAY late on this, but I'm posting anyway.

I have a Tron upright, not working but I plan to restore it. I look forward to rebuilding it and bringing it back to life. I also have a Tempest upright. Needs a new power supply though.

I look forward to working on the Tempest as well, the cabinet is in pretty good shape, but could use a little TLC.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Arcade Games