Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Collector 
 Ebay Alert!! - Lifesize Model of Mercury V Rare!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
sunnycrest
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2005 7:32 AM
Have just found a life size model of Mercury for sale on Ebay, which has lead me to to search out and find this site for the first time. Great site by the way!

Anyway....... i am not in a position to bid on this at the moment, but thought i would spread the word, as these are models are very few and far between and extremely collectable. I read in FHM about a model like this that sold for well over £1,000 (GBP), so it is a fantastic oppurtunity to bid on this, as it is so collectable.

Wish i could bid, oh well.

Does anyone else have any of these Tron Muckle Mannequins?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6382277091&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

sunnycrest
User

Re: Ebay Alert!! - Lifesize Model of Mercury V Rare!

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2005 7:33 AM
Mercury!

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2005 7:42 AM
I have one of these statues. They were limited to about 100 worldwide. My one cost me.... nothing. I got my one for free

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

sunnycrest
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2005 8:10 AM
Lucky you, how did you manage to get it free?

What is the model like?

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2005 8:54 AM
A friend of mine in Germany had a spare one, so he let me have it. Nuff said where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

sunnycrest
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2005 10:34 AM
Sounds interesting..........on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TimothyC
User

Re: Ebay Alert!! - Lifesize Model of Mercury V Rar

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2005 11:37 AM
A friend of mine in Germany had a spare one, so he let me have it

Martin you lucky duck that's not fair . I've picked up a few nice collectibles for free before, but nothing that nice. Good score indeed.

If anyone in the US has one of these, and would like to sell it, please drop me a line :^).

-Timothy C.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

wwwmwww
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2005 1:09 PM
tronprogram Wrote:A friend of mine in Germany had a spare one, so he let me have it. Nuff said

That is some friend. Congrats. If someone were to offer me one for free I wonder if my wife would even let me accept it.

Carl

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Thursday, March, 31, 2005 1:36 PM
With my statue, it's about who you know. This was one situation where I just got very, very lucky. I don't expect to get anything like that for free ever again.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

sunnycrest
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2005 4:53 PM
Is the statue quite heavy, I wonder how much it would cost to get it delivered to the US? Although you can get some cheap rates sometimes.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector