Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 UK SERVERS

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
laphtiya
User

UK SERVERS

on Friday, April, 29, 2005 1:58 PM
Are there any UK servers around? I mean I aint doing badly with a ping of around 100-200 but thats sooooooo bad when it comes to Lightcycles, and there is no way I am upgrading my 2 meg line LOLorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: UK SERVERS

on Friday, April, 29, 2005 10:09 PM
laphtiya Wrote:Are there any UK servers around? I mean I aint doing badly with a ping of around 100-200 but thats sooooooo bad when it comes to Lightcycles, and there is no way I am upgrading my 2 meg line LOL

Hmmm. I'm not sure if there are any UK servers running, but I know there are some regular players that play from the UK. Even with the higher ping, they seem to do pretty well too. I'm blanking right now on their names, but I'm almost positive that there are UK players that frequent the light cycle game grid. And some from Germany as well... and other places nearby (on a global scale anyway).

Compucore
User

on Friday, April, 29, 2005 10:26 PM
That sounds like a good ping rate. I have noticed over as well. the range of pings from the servers that are available during my time zone over ehe. When looking at the servers and the piong times. Is that directly from the server themselves or is that the ping time from my computer to the server itself. I was never really clear of that withe this game.

laphtiya Wrote:Are there any UK servers around? I mean I aint doing badly with a ping of around 100-200 but thats sooooooo bad when it comes to Lightcycles, and there is no way I am upgrading my 2 meg line LOL

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

dmc_dc
User

on Thursday, November, 03, 2005 8:50 AM
HI
I am from the uk and I am running a 1mb connection and I get between 100-180, I think your computer ( a good spec helps) does have some baring on your ping, or if you are hosting the game your self, rather than realing on sever that are all ways online. I will be on to night round 10ish uk time. if i host a room normally name it my user name..

Is there a world internet clock ( a single time zone) we all can use to make it easier than saying uk time zone etc.

I enjoy the disc area but find it hard to get a good game going as people are always on the bikes.. does any one else enjoy a good disc arena game?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 UK SERVERS