Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 From Patches goner bad

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Compucore
User

From Patches goner bad

on Saturday, May, 07, 2005 4:00 PM
I was wondering here. From the different levels that were made and posted on Patches gone bad is there a way to play those as a single play. I'm not refering to the light sysles mods that people have played. I'm thinking of some others like for single player disk arena would it be possible to ooad those up and play. Or has anything like that ever been made for tron 2.0. I remember like the game quake 1 where you could actually play single player levels and all that. And could load it at the command line when you hit the tilde character on your keyboard. The little~ character.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: From Patches goner bad

on Saturday, May, 07, 2005 9:55 PM

Quick answer: nope. No can do.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

Re: From Patches goner bad

on Saturday, May, 07, 2005 10:22 PM
DOH!!! Gosh Darn it. Falling over and flat on my user disk. Too bad it doesn't support that. Would have been neat to have available for the game. Nice add in for the game too since you could try not onlythe light cycle area. But have something else to try out for tron 2.0

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 From Patches goner bad