Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Just noticed something over here.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Compucore
User

on Saturday, May, 07, 2005 5:10 PM
I had just noticed something while playing tron 2.0 over here. I am just entering in the Database Primary docking port area. I had just noticed this when I was playing the last few levels here. When ever you nic one of the ICP, Guards etc. They tend to get this little green halo of some sort on them with a green little atom moving around the top of their heads. Did anyone else notice this while playing the game the last several games they had played?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Prankster bit
User

Re: Just noticed something over here.

on Saturday, May, 07, 2005 5:36 PM
no, but then again, i havn't played trhe game for a loooong timewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Compucore
User

on Saturday, May, 07, 2005 5:39 PM
I'm just notice this today along. It never really shown up when I first played it. So that's why I was asking. you know. Something just unusual in just finding things like this.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, May, 07, 2005 9:54 PM

That means you have the Corrode subroutine. It keeps doing damage after you hit an opponent. Hence, the green halo effect.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Sunday, May, 08, 2005 6:25 PM
Ah How so true. Nevert thought of that. Until I loaed into memory on the game itself there. Just goes to show you sometimes when you load something and never know what it does and voila. Silly Question # What ever number you choose. Comes upfor it.

redrain85 Wrote:

That means you have the Corrode subroutine. It keeps doing damage after you hit an opponent. Hence, the green halo effect.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer