Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Friendly arenas!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Kamui
User

Friendly arenas!

on Saturday, May, 21, 2005 12:12 AM
Okay..... I'm going to be on the grid a little bit in the evenings and will be hosting some games (Mostly derez tournaments...) So if anyone's interested, looks for something with "Newbie" in the title. ^^

We need some scripts out there!

~Kamui.EXEorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Kamui
User

Re: Friendly arenas!

on Tuesday, May, 24, 2005 10:14 AM
Okay..... I've decided that I'm going to open up an arena for Team Derez at 10:00PM Central time. There's going to be about 16 slots that need to be filled.

I hope you guys show up! ^^

~Kamui.EXEorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Compucore
User

on Sunday, June, 05, 2005 2:36 PM
I'm just wondering here are we still on in making a Tron-sector league here?

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Kamui
User

on Tuesday, June, 07, 2005 9:47 AM
Compucore Wrote:I'm just wondering here are we still on in making a Tron-sector league here?

Yup. I'm trying to solve some ping problems at the moment. Some people want it at 300 and some people want it at 200 and some say 200 is too high....

Also trying to solve some disk problems too. I'm trying to make a second copy of tron for personal use (Which is LEGAL might I add... just as long as I don't lend it out) because certain said younger siblings keep stealing my CDs and Tron being one of them. So I'm trying to get a second copy together so that if one (Official) copy gets hawked by my sibling, I always have another PERSONAL copy to play with. Bah! It's a royal mess at the moment! ^^;;

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Prankster bit
User

on Tuesday, June, 07, 2005 12:12 PM
Kamui Wrote:

Also trying to solve some disk problems too. I'm trying to make a second copy of tron for personal use (Which is LEGAL might I add... just as long as I don't lend it out) because certain said younger siblings keep stealing my CDs and Tron being one of them. So I'm trying to get a second copy together so that if one (Official) copy gets hawked by my sibling, I always have another PERSONAL copy to play with. Bah! It's a royal mess at the moment! ^^;;

~Kamui.EXE

well, if you can find a way around the copy protection without breaking the law, good luck! [i have wasted several cds on trying to copy the game]
oh, and 10:00 is a no go. for me that's 4 o'clock in the morning! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, June, 07, 2005 9:18 PM
Well I remember from th early 90's on up till today. Ity is legal to make copies of the original software and work off of the back ups. Since you want to keep the original excellent condition. It was only for use with a singel machine only at any given time. I don't remember the exact reasons though. But It was like brought down from on tech to another from where I come from over here.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Friendly arenas!