Status Bar 
 To change or not to change....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
FreedomForever
User

on Wednesday, June, 22, 2005 8:51 PM
Should I stay yellow? I mean, yellow is excellent, but it's hard to be fanatically YELLOW (which is what I wanted to be when I first came on site) because yellow is'nt evil. I mean, I will consider blue, but green, as the color that I "love to hate" has this messed up appeal....I get the feeling Darksaber7 has a (Z)lot of fun in that color..... Red would not really work for having loads of messed up fun in an evil color, scince Trace has already taken up the position of "Official Tron-Sector Red Crazy Girl"....and then there's purple.....and green is not a color I even WEAR, so I'm not shure.....What do you say?

DaveTRON
User

Re: To change or not to change....

on Wednesday, June, 22, 2005 9:08 PM
What are you..........yellow? where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 1:34 AM
You better hope that Trace never finds out you called her 'crazy'

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

FreedomForever
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 12:02 PM
I don't think of it as an insult, seeing as I myseelf am resoundingly crazy....where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, June, 23, 2005 12:21 PM

yeah, but i think Trace is more on the evil side than crazy

as for the colour thing, go red! not all reds are evil *cough*ME*cough*

to be honest, i don't see how anyone could have the blue background. it's horrible! [i say that because i've got used to the red one]abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar