Collector 
 Finally!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

Finally!

on Sunday, July, 03, 2005 12:48 AM
I have been after an item for my TRON collection for ages. It's a small 6" puzzle from Disney Home Video with the TRON logo that was put out for the first video release.

I have bid on several on Ebay and always get outbid or have to back off so some collector I know can take it. Finally, I got one of my own this week.

The best part is that I got it for $2.80 which is way less then I have ever bid for it. I'm so happy.

There are so few items left that I want to collect from TRON, so this was a good scoop!

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

Re: Finally!

on Sunday, July, 03, 2005 1:21 AM
That's great where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, July, 03, 2005 2:21 AM

Awesome find! It's moments like that that make collecting fun!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, July, 03, 2005 3:09 PM
Can you post an image of it?

Compucore
User

on Sunday, July, 03, 2005 4:56 PM
Trontastic there Dave. Congrads on winning it thre on EBAY. It'll go nicely with your other tron collection there.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, July, 03, 2005 6:01 PM
TheReelTodd Wrote:Can you post an image of it?

I am re-photgraphing my entire collection with my new camra soon. I will post images as they become available. I'll try to get this one online later today. I need my Admin access back so I can just put them up!

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Finally!