Status Bar 
 Drawings from days past

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Sketch
Sector Admin

Drawings from days past

on Thursday, July, 07, 2005 10:53 PM
When I was home for the 4th I drug out an old box that contains random drawings from the past. Some go back to high school, junior high, and earlier. It's like looking at old photographs when viewing these drawings. Really shows me how much I've changed as an artist. Thought I would share some of these. They really brought back some memories.

This one is from junior high. Random alien characters of mine. Go on, take a close look at their meal.

Sketch of the alien's lab. Another Junior High drawing.

Those aliens deveolped into this type of design, with massive overbites and sharp pointy teeth. Mars Attacks, the movie, inspired these creations. I tried to draw out a comic book with these characters which stared me and my junior high buddies.

Ohhh. This one is from the dark recesses of my junior high mind. I wish I had the other drawings. I drew this house a bunch. Had each side of the house planed out. Even had some ideas about it's interior. Basic possesed haunted zombie dead mad scientist house story idea.

I forgot about this adorable little design. I'll let you all guess this cute little buggers function is first. Really, take a guess. Wow, this deisgn has held up pretty well with time.

Skullbot. Plain and simple. You can see the design influence from Robocop 2 (Cain robot), the radioactive symbol on his chest is a dead give away. Yet another Junior High drawing.

On to some high school doodles.

Debating about adding this to the fan art gallery. It's an open lightcycle design is all.

Little Sark doodle.

Funky looking MCP doodle.

Mini Tron doodle.

Unkown character design. Always felt he might serve as a manager type program. *Shrugs*

Another random, unkown character design.

Anti virus program named Matrix. yeah i know, not the most original name. Had this story idea behind him, but he became more of a design experiment than anything.

Another drawing of Matrix.

Enjoy.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

DaveTRON
User

Re: Drawings from days past

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 12:06 AM
Good stuff Sketch!

DaveTRON

Traahn
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 12:40 AM
Yep, good work, Sketch! Nice to see some of your sketches abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 12:43 AM
These are oldies. Anyone guess about the little robot yet?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Astrozombbie!!!
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 12:49 AM
cool

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 12:52 AM
Sketch Wrote:These are oldies. Anyone guess about the little robot yet?
Looks like the pod from 2001 with legs to me.

DaveTRON

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 12:53 AM
Matrix rocks... Seeing a Tron based charactar with a sword is really cool. I wished I could draw like that.

Nikster
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 1:29 AM

A spy robot?

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 11:24 AM

It looks like the one robot is a camera with legs, so..... some kind of security robot?

I wish I had kept my doodles from Jr. High.

Good job! They're great!

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FreedomForever
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 12:34 PM
Awesomeosity!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Hikaru.EXE
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 5:52 PM
Nice drawings master!!! I saved them all on my computer, and put them on my desktop!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 6:03 PM

i can't help looking at it, and thinking "scanner-half life 2", but i know that can't be it because it's an "oldie"

is it something along those lines anyway [photos/spying/recon]?

those are some nice pics. and yes, the aliens meal does look rather appetisingwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

FreedomForever
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 7:41 PM
Hikaru.EXE Wrote:Nice drawings master!!! I saved them all on my computer, and put them on my desktop!!!

Dude.......

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 8:07 PM
FreedomForever Wrote:
Hikaru.EXE Wrote:Nice drawings master!!! I saved them all on my computer, and put them on my desktop!!!

Dude.......

Hehehhe, Sketch is now a true celebrity now that he has his own stalker.

FreedomForever
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 8:24 PM
actually, it's Official #1 Sketch Slave......same thing, when you get right down to it.....where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Surk
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 9:56 PM
*Whistle*

"How many times have I died now?"

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 10:21 PM
Thanks for posting those sketches, Sketc!

I love the dark nature of some of your junior high work.

And YES - your TRON themed work MUST appear in the Fan Art section! So please take a few minutes and get it properly uploaded

The little robot with the one "eye" - I believe his purpose is basically that of a scout droid?
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 08, 2005 11:23 PM
Well, that little robot isn't a spy scout like many think.

These were some war robots I was drawing at that time. Basically their running bombs. They would be larger than a baseball. These little bombers basically are scattered by the thousands on a battle feild and they hide till activaded by some outside source. When activated they lock on to a target (hence the camera eye), run to it, and explode. That was the basic idea behind that cute little robot.

FreedomForever
User

on Saturday, July, 09, 2005 1:42 PM
Someone deletd all my pointless posts.......I geuss it's for the best.......where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Prankster bit
User

on Saturday, July, 09, 2005 1:58 PM

dude you have got to stop this. it's not healthy!

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Drawings from days past