Collector 
 Flynn's Jacket - again

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Red5
User

Flynn's Jacket - again

on Monday, July, 11, 2005 11:59 PM

Finally back on broadband; if anyone can upload my photograph of my Flynn's jacket, please PM me and I'll send it across. I've been going on about it for ages - be good to let you all see it.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: Flynn's Jacket - again

on Wednesday, July, 13, 2005 12:54 PM

Here's Red5's pictures of his Flynn Jacket:

Surk
User

on Wednesday, July, 13, 2005 2:07 PM
Sweet.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"How many times have I died now?"

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, July, 13, 2005 5:47 PM
So is this THE jacket Flynn wore in the film, or just a reasonable facsimile? Either of which are good, but one better than the other! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Red5
User

on Wednesday, July, 13, 2005 7:15 PM

It's not the original, sadly; however Hilary MacDonald - a costume designer who works freelance for TV and film over here in the UK - was the person who made it for me. All she had to go on was grainy footage of the jacket from an old VHS tape recorded (probably) in the late 80's. Which is a wee bit of a shame, because having studied the DVD we could have improved it tenfold. That said, it's still a very good likeness and a good jacket to wear round town. Unfortunately no Tron fan has come up to me yet and said "Hey, I recognise that."

Thanks for putting the pix up, boingo. If I ever get round to photographing and scanning my "Flynn's (top half) cat suit" I'll be sure to email it to you. It's the most real-looking version of the suit I've ever seen (no offence to those who have made fan-made costumes) but I think I need to lose a few pounds before wearing it in public. And unlike the jacket, even non-fans of Tron say "where on earth did you get that?"

Thanks for looking y'all!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Flynn's Jacket - again