Tron 2 news ???

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Clavet
User

Tron 2 news ???

on Sunday, July, 17, 2005 8:40 PM
Hello Users!

I was wondering if anyone has heard "anything" about Tron 2 or lack thereof.

Cheers

-=S=-abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re: Tron 2 news ???

on Sunday, July, 17, 2005 9:02 PM
Not that we know of yet at least.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, July, 17, 2005 9:33 PM
The script they were supposedly working on for the redo of TRON has never materialized.

I think my theory that it was Disney blowing major smoke was true.

DaveTRON

Clavet
User

on Monday, July, 18, 2005 3:15 AM
redo of Tron? As in they were planning a remake ?

-=S=-

Master-C
User

on Thursday, July, 21, 2005 2:03 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:The script they were supposedly working on for the redo of TRON has never materialized.

I think my theory that it was Disney blowing major smoke was true.

Damm it and i was so excited when I heard it was coming out a couple years back.
Disney should really do it, it would be awesome.

End of Line...

Hale-XF11
User

on Thursday, July, 21, 2005 2:28 AM
I cringe at the thought of a remake. A sequel on the other hand would be sweet.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 26, 2005 11:03 PM

Maybe it's good news. In the sense, that the remake idea has been abandoned. It should really be a sequel, not a rehash of the original.

But to be honest . . . I just think Dinsey doesn't care about Tron. They don't know what to do with it. The people currently in charge, lack any vision whatsoever.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, July, 26, 2005 11:34 PM
Steven has the story. I watched him write it out on a paper table cloth over lunch. I have a copy. If they let me pick the story this would be the one. Disney just doesn't have the balls to let Steven make another film.

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Wednesday, July, 27, 2005 12:07 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:Steven has the story. I watched him write it out on a paper table cloth over lunch. I have a copy. If they let me pick the story this would be the one. Disney just doesn't have the balls to let Steven make another film.

If Disney won't let him make a film how about a made for TV movie? Short of that maybe after the comic gets off the ground he could work with them? Would a novel be a posibility? At this point I'd just like his story to be able to see the light of day and I'm wondering if he has any other options.

Just asking the question...
Carl

P.S. Just had another idea though I'm sure this isn't doable unless the chance of a second film is zero. JMS, the guy behind Babylon 5, wrote a script for a come back V mini-series. I've been aware of it for over a decade and thought I'd never get a chance to hear that story. Thanks to JMS I now have a copy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=201&item=4722719418
If Steven has a script and he's sure it's dead at Disney do you think he might be willing to do something like this?

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, July, 28, 2005 5:22 PM

What I find odd about all this is . . . look at Miramax. A studio whose very existence is based on releasing unusual, risky films. Which happens to be owned by Disney.

I know Miramax is treated as a separate company. I just find it ironic, that this studio is owned by the same people who won't take a risk on another Tron film.

Maybe a Tron sequel should be a Miramax release, if that's what it takes. But, nah. I can never see that happening.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Tori
User

on Thursday, July, 28, 2005 7:01 PM
GRRRRR!!!! I'm so angry now! It was here that I heard o the remake and all, but now it's not going to be made?! It's so sad!

Where's Tim Burton when you need him to be doing a remake?? Oh, yeah.....he's working on Corpse Bride.....

nevermind....order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

==

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, July, 28, 2005 9:38 PM
I don't think a Tim burton version of TRON is something I'd want to see. I love his work, but not on TRON.

Strangely, he may have been one of the animators that worked on the original TRON all those years ago. I am told he was at the studio during that time period.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Thursday, July, 28, 2005 10:15 PM
I'm slowly starting tobelieve that Disney will never make a sequel to the movie tron here. No offense to anyone here. I was hoping as well like everyoneelse here too that they wouldmake one. But like Dave or someone else here has mentioned. And I could be mis quotiung here on this. They don't have the nuts to do it. I wish they did have the nuts to do it. Not just to make a sequel out of it. But to get the next generation into liking tron as a classical movie and to hav a more updated tron as a continuation of the orignal.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Jademz
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2005 12:28 AM
Since Disney sold lithtech engine to WB (AOL time warner), thier enemy, why not believe there are internal conflicts, blazing out of control? First, I noticed the Disney business connection to sports.

Then, I know the people who run sports right now are the Pharma cartel. So, you combine lobbyists and propaganda machine, and you would have disney shaking hands with the devil about 20 times over.

If they want "MCP" protocols so bad, why make a movie effectively trashing thier prestige. Where's the Illuminati? Hoover may know. Interesting how Disney and I share very similar bloodlines... No writers guild there.. d ‘Isigny.

I think it's no coincidence the clinton secretary of ag. worked for disney as a lobbyist, we lost millions to canada and mexico.

Glickman rang out, that china wanted to resolve the conflict with taiwan peacefully, was probably white as a ghost. Disney Hong Kong? heh. no greenmail there.

He dropped the issues of protesters being banned form tienneman square upon his arrival, he stated, that it doens't tell the full story on what's going on in china, to push trade relations for US/China, and to avoid AFTA, which would hurt china.

Normalized trade with china is a bit of an understatement.

We cant forget the railway Glickman, Disney lobbying for the ol railway, and boy do they want to turn us into tollville.

And, they want a major morale boost, which could have fit perfectly, if they actually used something that made it happen. I think tron 2.0 may have been part of the puzzle. I hope they will learn to use morale by the root forms. Not this cock eyed stay and play free.
Trade that Biache.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2005 12:37 AM
Jademz Wrote: Since Disney sold lithtech engine to WB (AOL time warner), thier enemy, why not believe there are internal conflicts, blazing out of control? First, I noticed the Disney business connection to sports.

Then, I know the people who run sports right now are the Pharma cartel. So, you combine lobbyists and propaganda machine, and you would have disney shaking hands with the devil about 20 times over.

If they want "MCP" protocols so bad, why make a movie effectively trashing thier prestige. Where's the Illuminati? Hoover may know. Interesting how Disney and I share very similar bloodlines... No writers guild there.. d ‘Isigny.

I think it's no coincidence the clinton secretary of ag. worked for disney as a lobbyist, we lost millions to canada and mexico.

Glickman rang out, that china wanted to resolve the conflict with taiwan peacefully, was probably white as a ghost. Disney Hong Kong? heh. no greenmail there.

He dropped the issues of protesters being banned form tienneman square upon his arrival, he stated, that it doens't tell the full story on what's going on in china, to push trade relations for US/China, and to avoid AFTA, which would hurt china.

Normalized trade with china is a bit of an understatement.

We cant forget the railway Glickman, Disney lobbying for the ol railway, and boy do they want to turn us into tollville.

And, they want a major morale boost, which could have fit perfectly, if they actually used something that made it happen. I think tron 2.0 may have been part of the puzzle. I hope they will learn to use morale by the root forms. Not this cock eyed stay and play free.
Trade that Biache.

Now I am certain you are smoking something funny. That is just weird. Incidentally, Disney did not sell Lithtech to WB. WB bought Monolith who built the Lithtech Engine and made TRON 2.0 for Disney using that engine.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Traahn
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2005 3:34 AM
Clavet Wrote:redo of Tron? As in they were planning a remake ?

-=S=-
An announcement came out early this year saying they were working on doing a 'retelling of Tron'. I believe the article came out on or about January 13th, 2005. AintItCoolNews.com commented on it and there were some News bits here at the Sector. I don't have time to search for them right now, though... sorry! But yes, there was an announcement earlier this year to pique our curiosity again.

Unfortunately, I seemed to be the only person here at the Sector that was excited by the prospects of another Tron-related movie. Most people were upset that they thought it would be a "remake" and that Lisberger might not be involved. Although those things maybe bring down the excitement a notch, I still saw it as great news.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Jademz
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2005 3:56 AM
Sorry, I dont smoke, or drink, I do drink pentahydrate though.. But.. I dont need the idea that my concern over these issues arent profound, and I notice most of them are postured just the way I want them, so that I may put them as lightly as possible with descent manners. If you want to hear it via telephone, by all means, let's have a group discussion of tron. Or, get teamspeak, and I'll set up a temporary server.

I am excited of the news of a new movie. I just hope I can watch it, and not look at mistakes. Thanks for pointing that out. The comic book release was supposed to be the go-between for the Tron movie, and the up coming movie. according to the article for the new comic. So, I would still give that some merit.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Tron 2 news ???