RE: New Members

on Saturday, September, 17, 2011 8:53 PM
Can someone help me with "profile pic"

LIT
User

on Saturday, September, 17, 2011 9:41 PM
Tobuscus Wrote:Can someone help me with "profile pic"
Click on edit at the top right. Find a picture you like. Copy the link, post it next to Profile Icon and it should appear.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Tron_Vector
User

on Tuesday, September, 20, 2011 2:06 PM
New member. Im from the USA im a vivid fan of Tron and have been since irst seeing it when I was kid. Im a graphic artist and looking to even post some of my Tron works on here but can't figure how to upload anything to the galley lol. Hello to all and hope to talk to you all

...btw yes my icon is the disc I created in vector format that I would like to post lol

DrP
User

on Tuesday, September, 20, 2011 4:20 PM
Tron_Vector Wrote:New member. Im from the USA im a vivid fan of Tron and have been since irst seeing it when I was kid. Im a graphic artist and looking to even post some of my Tron works on here but can't figure how to upload anything to the galley lol. Hello to all and hope to talk to you all

...btw yes my icon is the disc I created in vector format that I would like to post lol

Welcome Tron_Vector,
It would be wonderful to see some original tron art. You can't post to the "image gallery" directly. You can start posting pictures and links into the forum threads but I think they have this rule where you have to reach 20 posts to do that. You can always copy and past the url in directly. I think you'll like the site very much, it has the largest tron fan base online with people posting interesting stuff every day. The site is a little dated,.. forum search doesn't work, you can't follow/subscribe/get notifications on threads but it's the best we have. Anyway, welcome and look forward to seeing your artwork!

END OF LINE

Creator4983
User

on Wednesday, September, 21, 2011 10:59 AM
Greetings, programs!

Seems like a pretty groovy forum... Thought I would give 'er a try.

As for me, I work with the Internet (the Grid, man!). My primary job is to establish and expand web presences using various tools, and it's brought me a great deal of satisfaction and happiness over the years I've been doing it.

My work and interest with computers over the years has brought me to become a big TRON fan, and I regret not coming here five years ago! But hey, better late than never, right?

Anyways, if we weren't on "the Grid" right now, I would offer you all a drink or something. Just take my best for the time being!

All the Best,
-Creator4983

Seraphim5
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2011 11:23 PM
Greeting Programs.
Seraphim5 is installed and operational.
Program interaction preferences are: Kind Programs
Primary mode: Stealth Sentinel

-----------------
RL version:
I'm Seraphim5, I joined here in light of the recent Tron fandom increase, I've been a fan for many a year though, however i only just today found this place.

I prefer to speak with people who refrain from foul language, however once we get to know each other, we should be fine, even if you do spout that stuff.

I'd like to make some new friends within this fandom, but i will say i will be extremely lurker-ish, hence the above 'attempt at a pun' on "stealth sentinel".order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2011 11:34 PM
Seraphim5 Wrote:Greeting Programs.
Seraphim5 is installed and operational.
Program interaction preferences are: Kind Programs
Primary mode: Stealth Sentinel

-----------------
RL version:
I'm Seraphim5, I joined here in light of the recent Tron fandom increase, I've been a fan for many a year though, however i only just today found this place.

I prefer to speak with people who refrain from foul language, however once we get to know each other, we should be fine, even if you do spout that stuff.

I'd like to make some new friends within this fandom, but i will say i will be extremely lurker-ish, hence the above 'attempt at a pun' on "stealth sentinel".
Hi there! Nice to see more people join. I hope you keep the nasty stuff, when you do it, to the PM's. It will get you banned if you dont. And I dont want to see new people get that. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Seraphim5
User

on Monday, September, 26, 2011 11:37 PM
Oh darn...i messed that up...i meant to imply i don't like speaking with any foul-speakers...i cant seem to intro myself well....
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, September, 27, 2011 12:01 AM
Seraphim5 Wrote:Oh darn...i messed that up...i meant to imply i don't like speaking with any foul-speakers...i cant seem to intro myself well....
I just saw the part that say if you know them you dont mind. That is what I meant.

Save Tron 3!

Seraphim5
User

on Tuesday, September, 27, 2011 1:41 AM
Oh yeah, no worries about that, that'll be away from here...trust me, and my bad didn't quite ctach your original drift...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

CLU 3.0
User

on Tuesday, September, 27, 2011 2:09 AM
Allow me to welcome you Seraphim5. You've come to a wonderful place.

Enjoy.

See you on the Grid.

Clu

Artwork by FlynnOne... A Big Thanks Buddy!

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, September, 27, 2011 2:31 AM
Seraphim5 Wrote:Oh yeah, no worries about that, that'll be away from here...trust me, and my bad didn't quite ctach your original drift...
Thats okay.

Save Tron 3!

erdesigns
User

on Sunday, October, 02, 2011 5:32 AM
hi guys. i'm an android application theme developer, nerd and tron fan. nice to come across this forum!

mastercilinder
User

on Sunday, October, 02, 2011 12:41 PM
erdesigns Wrote:hi guys. i'm an android application theme developer, nerd and tron fan. nice to come across this forum!

Greetings User! Thanks for joining.

Wulfeous
User

on Saturday, October, 15, 2011 3:47 PM
Wolfe here.
I've been a long time lurker with nothing to say, but recently I put together a game in a Unity3D webplayer based on the Tron light-tanks. And this has to be the best place to unveil it.
The models for the tanks are from evolution with slight texture modifications.
Please head on over to my site and post a highscore http://w3g.caEnjoy!

Play Alpha at http://w3games.ca

Did I mention that it features your good friend Bit?

\ / \ /hit3Rinzl3r
User

on Saturday, November, 05, 2011 1:40 AM
Hello hello to everybody in this sector. I may be young, but I am a long-time tron fanatic and collector. I hope I can meet people like myself here!

DrP
User

on Saturday, November, 05, 2011 10:19 AM
Wulfeous Wrote:Wolfe here.
I've been a long time lurker with nothing to say, but recently I put together a game in a Unity3D webplayer based on the Tron light-tanks. And this has to be the best place to unveil it.
The models for the tanks are from evolution with slight texture modifications.
Please head on over to my site and post a highscore http://w3g.caEnjoy!

Cool little game. I got 3rd place on my first try!

END OF LINE

J
User

on Sunday, November, 06, 2011 3:23 AM
Greetings,

I got pointed to here by a couple of fanfic writers/readers after they saw my output on fanfiction.net for this fandom. Might as well inflict a few stories on y'all and hope they don't suck.

Personal data? Well, the handle I normally use is Allronix, and I live in Seattle. Like many of the fans of this series, I work in IT. Age? Old enough to see the first one in theaters prior to kindergarten.

Other questions, feel free to ping me.

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

FlynnOne
User

on Sunday, November, 06, 2011 5:47 AM
Hey Allronix!

FlynnOne here.
(a.k.a. "Flynn1" on ff.net - I've read a couple of your fics there and they're very good!)Great to see you join us, and, I like the fic you just posted here. Cool! Welcome!!

On the other side of the screen it all looks so easy.

elecTRON
User

on Tuesday, November, 08, 2011 9:23 PM
>Greetings Programs
I finally decided to sign up. Ive been lurking around since... 2003? I dont remember. But anyway, I was pretty much aware of Legacy since end of 2008-start of 2009. And Tron 3 aswell (since I heard they wrote a screen play despite knowing the films success for 3)

I am such a noob to this place, but every program starts somewhere.
Ive been an avid fan of Tron since 2000 which says alot, being 11 at the time of my first viewing.
Ive seen Tron about 150 times and Legacy 80 times or so, 12 of those in the theatre

I always greet my friends with Greetings Programs, and on the websites I administrate it is a custom to greet me back in that way.

large post... any way...

Greetings (and in contradiction :P)
>End of Line

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/baz909/Tron/trongame100.gif

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members