General Discussion 
 New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
flynn1978
User

RE: New Members

on Tuesday, December, 22, 2015 1:39 AM
Ivy--glad you're signature is in order  I think I'll make some fanart and share it so people have something to talk about--I've already made some TRON shirts in the past--maybe I should post a link

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Ivy
User

on Tuesday, December, 22, 2015 2:57 AM
Sounds great !

My user is making a puppet of mine since a long time now, because she loves to knit and crochet. It is still so much work on it, but it means so much to her. - the same as all Tron related of Course.

She's not that good at drawing, so there are no pictures or Fan Arts 

"The Grid A digital Frontier "
ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

zoomatomic
User

on Friday, January, 15, 2016 3:12 PM
Hi, New member, just came across this page and big fan of the movies, here;s hoping to a third.

Ivy
User

on Friday, January, 15, 2016 4:25 PM
Welcome to our sector, Program ! Nice to See New faces here 

ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

Nick9192
User

on Monday, February, 01, 2016 7:09 PM
I love Tron. How do we go about getting TRON 3 back on? #Flynnlives

Ivy
User

on Monday, February, 01, 2016 11:02 PM
Welcome to the sector!

The only thing we can do right now is signing the Petition. ...

ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

a_perfect-system
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2016 12:35 AM
Hey all!  Just thought I'd pop in and say hi   I'm a new member and the name's Jem.  I've been skulking around for a while but I finally decided to make it official!  HUGE fan of TL (what got me into Tron) and recent fan of OT (particularly that young Jeff Bridges, amiright? ).  So yeah.  Glad there are still a few members active, hopefully more once we get our TR3N!!

Quick notes about me, Tron-related (and not):
-haven't played any of the games (want to, planning to), but fascinated with/have a general understanding of their story-lines and how they fit into the Tron -verse
-obsessed with Daft Punk's soundtrack (Reconfigured and original) (Adagio for Tron moves me on a spiritual level)
-i'm an oversharer. Can you tell?
-multiple fanfictions going on in my head at all hours of the day (but i'm kinda too super self-conscious to share them)
-CLU's my favorite character (because he's tragic, and he's complex)
-Flynn is my second favorite (cause I dig that anti-hero vibe)
-i'm an analyzer, and as such I naturally over-analyze EVVERYTHING
-Garrett Hedlund is beautiful
-I've been wanting to get into coding specifically because of this fandom
-I love focusing on the more philisophical, nitty-gritty, scientific explanations/spiritual implications/heavy/serious stuff about all this--but i'm diplomatic, not argumentative
-i REALLY love the aesthetic side of Tron:Legacy (sleek, futuristic, dark-toned, etc. etc.)
-I JUST REALLY WANT TO OBSESS OVER TRON WITH ALL YOU GUYS is that okay group hug ah yes

So yeah.  Sorry for the word vomit.  But I'm happy to be here and I have a feeling i'll fit right in!

"Am I still to create the perfect system!"

" . . . yeah . . .??"

Ivy
User

on Saturday, April, 02, 2016 2:35 AM
Welcome to the sector, program!
Nice to See some new faces here

My Name is Ivy, and I adore Clu and the soundtrack(s) as well^^ maybe wer'e getting friends
Have a nice time! 

ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

hyteck9
User

on Tuesday, May, 03, 2016 10:13 AM
Hi there!
I am a new member.  I can't believe I never went looking for a Tron forum before.  I am a HUGE fan.  I have original collector cards from the 80's, special edition toys, I even ran my own video arcade for awhile and built my own real glowing TRON car.  Nice to meet all of you and please lets chat it up!  I'm only a little crazy, honest. 

Ivy
User

on Sunday, May, 08, 2016 12:46 PM
Welcome !
Aren't we all a bit crazy?

ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

Sonicfan9988
User

on Sunday, July, 31, 2016 11:54 PM
Hello, everyone! Call me Nick.

I'm a huge fan of Tron and I have watched both Tron movies (1982 and Legacy), and enjoyed them both, but I prefer the original since I like the aesthetic and especially the costumes.

My favorite characters from the original movie are Tron, Flynn, Ram, Crom, Yori and Sark. My favorite Tron Legacy characters are Sam, Quorra, Rinzler and Clu 2.0.

I'm always looking to do Role Plays that take place in the digital world of the original Tron movie !

Message me if you're interested.

atwexchange
User

on Saturday, October, 22, 2016 3:28 AM
Hello all Forum members, my name is Mazhar, I'm new member in the forum and glad to join

fln.usr
User

on Tuesday, January, 10, 2017 12:51 PM
Hey Guys, I am totally OBSESSED with The Tron universe. i've played tron 2.0, evolution, deadly discs(atari), disc of tron, FLTron, and Space Paranoids.
i've Been looking for the people to share my Obsession and here we are...
and i also have digital copies of the art of tron legacy, and tron betrayal and tron original movie adaption
I love Movies(its very difficult to find a word that express my feelings), basically it gives me an orgasm...
and i would love to share the stuff so please do reply if any one want it

END OF LINE!

Grid Is ALIVE!

nasus
User

on Tuesday, January, 17, 2017 9:03 AM
hey everyone, another newbie here !

watched legacy and the original over the weekend and now i'm hooked. can't wait to learn more and make some tron-loving friends :"^]

Cyan
User

on Wednesday, January, 18, 2017 7:53 PM
hey all! Cyan here (yes, like the color. I've always thought it sounded like a name). I'm over at r/Tron as Avengethe90s, and tumblr as Avenge-the-90s; so there's definitely more than one way to find me if you want something. 

sidrawat
User

on Tuesday, June, 20, 2017 8:24 AM
After so long i am back to tron sector forum, i hope all you guys doing well. I have few queries related to Tron, do respond to me with a positive feedback or solution.

Thanks in advance.

Data Lists, Data List Broker, Direct Mail Lists

Darksaber7
User

on Sunday, October, 01, 2017 10:50 AM
I've been gone so long I don't even know if I still have an avatar.  Well, I'm back.  Ish.

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Compucore
User

on Sunday, October, 01, 2017 11:14 AM
Well I am back over here. Its been so long that I haven't posted in the last number of years I am surprised I am still number 4 on the leader board over here. I must be doing something right some where. Just been too busy wth real world things and my stuff from youtube over here. 

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

optimatech
User

on Tuesday, January, 23, 2018 8:43 AM
Hi members,

I am new to the forum. I wanted to say hi to everyone. Nice to meet you all. I love participating in technology forums such as VR technology

Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Electronic Contract Manufacturing, Metal Core PCB

Vankil
User

on Wednesday, January, 24, 2018 7:09 PM
Greetings Programs!

It is I VanKil, Program Designation 0222. I am a Quality Assurance Program designed to ensure the maximum quality of the system. The Grid is vast and immeasurable and we should never forget our potential for growth and capacity. It is my hope that the glory of the Grid will return onto us once more so that we can take this system to its maximum potential.

End of Line
#FLYNNLIVES

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members