Collector 
 Disney Promo Poster w/TRON

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 12:47 PM
I just won a cool poster on Ebay. I haven't seen this one before. Can't believe nobody bid against me, I got it for $2.99. I'm not used to that! I usually pay dearly for the things I want on Ebay thanks to my fellow collectors!

Check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6552369948&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: Disney Promo Poster w/TRON

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 1:54 PM

When I search for Tron items I usually search for just Tron in the title. How did you find that?

Also I would never bid against you or tronprogram. Tron program had recently bid on this awesome stand up promo display for the Atari 2600 game... I thought it was cool, but didn't bid when I saw it was him.

Tronprogram, did you end up winning that?

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 2:10 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:

When I search for Tron items I usually search for just Tron in the title. How did you find that?

Also I would never bid against you or tronprogram. Tron program had recently bid on this awesome stand up promo display for the Atari 2600 game... I thought it was cool, but didn't bid when I saw it was him.

Tronprogram, did you end up winning that?

No, he lost it. I was gonna dive in at the last second, but missed out. That was a loss.

Your search should include the descriptions as well. Use the advanced search tools to find the more obscure items.

If you want to bid against me, go right ahead. These days I am not the tiger I was about it. I go for rare items forthe most part. Those are where I spend. Common stuff I put in my max bid and watch. If I lose, oh well, it'll be around again.

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 2:33 PM
TRON looks to be a VERY long way from the game grid in that one. Same goes for the little guy from The Black Hole. I forget his name.

Nice find,
Carl

P.S. Any pictures of the stand up promo you are talking about?

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 4:00 PM
wwwmwww Wrote:TRON looks to be a VERY long way from the game grid in that one. Same goes for the little guy from The Black Hole. I forget his name.

Nice find,
Carl

P.S. Any pictures of the stand up promo you are talking about?

Yeah, it's a neat little poster. You don't often see examples of Disney characters mixing like that from the old days. They only recently started mixing genres actively.

To have those characters in that poster is pretty unique.

I posted the image to the galleries. Here it is.

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 4:04 PM
Hey! I hadn't noticed VINcent in that image! Cool!

Now it means even more to me as I have a small Black hole Shrine out in the garage with my massive TRON shrine!

Neato!

I'll provide better shots of the poster once I receive it.

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 4:42 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Hey! I hadn't noticed VINcent in that image! Cool!

VINcent! That's his name. It's been so long since I've seen The Black Hole. Too long...

Sure is an odd pairing. I can't say I've ever seen VINcent and TRON in the same picture before. Now you just need one with Maximillian and Bit to go with it.

Carl
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 5:09 PM
Actually, I won a second one of those that the same seller put up after the 1st aucton ended. I won it for less than the first one went for.

Dave, good find on the poster. How did you find it? The only part of that set I have is the box with the TRON sticker on the bottom corner and the voucher.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 5:13 PM
On another note, I just won this very rare UK bag:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5992161400&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT
It's the first one like it I've seen. I had a feeling they existed through my UK Campaign guide but now I know for sure

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 5:25 PM
tronprogram Wrote:Actually, I won a second one of those that the same seller put up after the 1st aucton ended. I won it for less than the first one went for.

Dave, good find on the poster. How did you find it? The only part of that set I have is the box with the TRON sticker on the bottom corner and the voucher.

Can you provide some better pictures? I'd love a clear front shot of it. Had I known there was a second one coming I would have jumped in on that first one.

What are the other pieces that go with the poster? got pics of those?

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 5:27 PM
tronprogram Wrote:On another note, I just won this very rare UK bag:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5992161400&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT
It's the first one like it I've seen. I had a feeling they existed through my UK Campaign guide but now I know for sure

Nice! Lucky bastard!

DaveTRON

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 5:53 PM
Dave, here's a link to a picture of the voucher that is in the image gallery.

I have to take a picture of the box though. I'll do some other pictures of the standee when it arrives

Tori
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2005 6:48 PM
GRRRRR!!!!!!! I WANT that backpack!!!!!!!!!!!

You're evil....

==

josh.exe
User

on Saturday, October, 08, 2005 8:48 AM
hmm davetron you only have one negative order.....oooooon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, October, 08, 2005 11:21 PM
josh.exe Wrote:hmm davetron you only have one negative order.....ooooo

Yes. From a guy who paid late witha check and got bent about having to wait until his check cleared. he was an a-hole. I consider my record 100%.

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector