Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Killer App/X-Box!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Xclr8ted
User

Killer App/X-Box!

on Monday, August, 15, 2005 8:15 PM
Does the Killer App for Xbox have the old arcade games like GBA?

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: Killer App/X-Box!

on Monday, August, 15, 2005 8:17 PM

Noabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, August, 16, 2005 6:26 PM
You know - I honestly can't believe the original arcade games didn't somehow make it in to TRON 2.0 for the PC either.

That would have been soooooooooo very cool!

Ok, DaveTRON - forgive me if this has been asked before, but was there ever talk about that for TRON 2.0? And if so, why didn't they put them in there? Just curious.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, August, 16, 2005 6:33 PM
TheReelTodd Wrote:Ok, DaveTRON - forgive me if this has been asked before, but was there ever talk about that for TRON 2.0? And if so, why didn't they put them in there? Just curious.

I believe we didn't get the license in time and there was an issue with an emulator to run them too. It was discussed, just couldn't be done in time.

DaveTRON

Xclr8ted
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2005 6:09 PM
That sux, it probably would have sold more, hence the reason I didnt buy it!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2005 6:12 PM
Xclr8ted Wrote:That sux, it probably would have sold more, hence the reason I didnt buy it!

There's lots of other reasons to not buy it, like bugs. It was tested by a third party lab who did a terrible job.

However, when it is running it is fun. If you can get it really cheap off of Ebay, then give it a try. Otherwise, don't give Disney any more money.

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2005 6:20 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:
There's lots of other reasons to not buy it, like bugs.

It was the main reason I got an X-Box. I had some trouble with console freezes, sound cutting in and out, and the "Tron Glow" causing the screen to jump about and pixelate out.

Other than the glow issue it was not terribly chronic and I was able to play the game all the way through. I enjoyed it.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Killer App/X-Box!