Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 New Comments on Lvl design

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
flynn1978
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2005 3:21 PM
So I have Tron 2.0 and all the demos, but I only have them working about 2% of the time. This means I have not been able to make the cool levels I wished were released ages ago. So.....

I'm thinking about spewing my ideas for lvl design, and seeing if anyone else will create my kewl visions of 2.0 maps...

I may just draw them and upload the images, but typing them thru forums might work just as well...

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

DaveTRON
User

Re: New Comments on Lvl design

on Monday, August, 29, 2005 5:29 PM
flynn1978 Wrote:So I have Tron 2.0 and all the demos, but I only have them working about 2% of the time. This means I have not been able to make the cool levels I wished were released ages ago. So.....

I'm thinking about spewing my ideas for lvl design, and seeing if anyone else will create my kewl visions of 2.0 maps...

I may just draw them and upload the images, but typing them thru forums might work just as well...

I am interested, but fear a lack of free time will kill any ability to do anything about it for me. I am onboard as far as I can be!

DaveTRON

flynn1978
User

on Wednesday, August, 31, 2005 4:15 PM
Hey, cool beans! Some of my ideas are so cool and simple, and some are just jaw droppingly elaborate! I think uploading some fanart slash concept lvl illustrations will be fun! "Text messaging" descriptions of stages really takes the suspense out. Glad for the support!

flynn1978
User

on Wednesday, October, 19, 2005 6:55 PM
I had the idea, why not (love to make a mod for a new game setting) have a level with opposing MCP's, like Apple vs IBM or Microsoft vs Apple, or more recently, a Pentium MCP vs AMD Athalon MCP, but mostly Microsoft vs Apple... [2nd edit-where you have to defend the MCP's]
I'd love to make a level designed like Combat for Atari...

I think it'd be cool to have a level where there are two opposing sides with a gap between them, but a Ms. Pacman maze (with moving Ms. pacman and ghosts) in the middle of the arena, between the the opposite sides. I even wanted it to float up and down.

I'd love to make a maze for Pacman with just low walls to deliniate the maze, but have a tall invisible wall to keep anyone from jumping the maze walls...

I'd love to make an 80's cartoon castle LC level where you race around the Voltron castle, Skeletor's castle, and even the thundercat's castle... [edit: I wanted a 80's cartoon castle arena level too for derez. (and disc-both with arenas inside and floating up around outside, and sure on the ground too)] end edit, back to original post

I think a haunted house for Tron would be cool, with a cool winding road towards it

I'd like to make a Disc arena battle with holes in the surrounding break area so they can help derez and spice up the match

I'd love to make a map with a full arcade on it where you can jump in and out of the screen of the arcade game and fight and stuff...

I'd love to make a disc arena level with snowflakes for rings...

And-I'd like to make a Tron waterpark with working water slide and pool

"Me likey bouncy! Me likey bouncy!"

flynn1978
User

on Wednesday, October, 19, 2005 7:01 PM
I'd also like to make a level with 80's toy lairs like Ghostbusters, TMNT, Voltron, He-man, and stuff and have them all link together (but make it look TRON-like).

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Euphemizm
User

on Wednesday, October, 19, 2005 8:14 PM
I have Tron 2.0 on the way from an Ebay win. I did quake 2 and 3 level designs. I'm hopin the tron level designer is the same approach. If so I can do some levels. But I have a few ideas already. Sos I'll be busy.

Tabulator
User

on Wednesday, October, 19, 2005 9:05 PM
Do you have pictures, flynn1978? I could try to get the basic layout, but someone else would then have to make them look good, because I'm no good at that.

policy:
Disabling your firewall: Free
Acquiring your information: Free
Shipping and handling: $30

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 19, 2005 10:28 PM
I've had some ideas for a while. Don't have the time to learn or try and create actual levels via a level builder. I could sketch out some of the ideas though when time permits. An example shown below.

Based on a pixel set I made few years ago.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Tabulator
User

on Friday, October, 21, 2005 6:45 PM
That's a really great picture!
I'm sorry you don't have the time, though, you could make really great stuff.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

policy:

Euphemizm
User

on Friday, October, 21, 2005 7:24 PM
Did the map making tools come with Tron 2.0 or do you download the kit somewhere?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tabulator
User

on Friday, October, 21, 2005 9:48 PM
The map editing tools were on the Tron20.net site and are now in the file archive.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

policy:

Tabulator
User

on Sunday, October, 23, 2005 5:16 PM
How do you make teleporters in multiplayer without the message "Waiting for _ players"?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

policy:

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 4:12 PM

Tabulator Wrote:How do you make teleporters in multiplayer without the message "Waiting for _ players"?
You'll find the answer, here:
http://tronforum.boxhat.com/viewtopic.php?t=1143
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Tabulator
User

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 5:01 PM
Edit: Oh, I get it, thanks. I got mislead because I heard somewhere it was supposed to be a PlayerTrigger.
And with this, my evil plans will be complete...

policy:

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, October, 25, 2005 1:13 AM
Tabulator Wroteo you have pictures, flynn1978? I could try to get the basic layout, but someone else would then have to make them look good, because I'm no good at that.

I'm not choosy about how exact it would have to be, but I will try and get some drawings created and posted so you can see what I envisioned. You could take the ideas and run with them and I wouldn't mind a bit.

I have pictures of Castle Skeletor, Voltron, and Thundercats--the GB firehouse, the Combat map setting I want to use (you know-you can choose between different maps to fight on Atari's Combat-I like the one with several walls), and I even have a picture of the Ms. Pacman maze and some arcade cabinets you can use to construct the layout. I was gonna reply with just the last paragraph, but I realized even I needed pictures for reference and stuff. I'll email them to you if you want.

Tabulator
User

on Tuesday, October, 25, 2005 7:21 PM
Good idea! I can make the Combat designs and maybe some floor layouts, but we'd need a 3D designer who could help us with the castle exteriors.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

policy:

flynn1978
User

on Thursday, October, 27, 2005 7:08 PM
Sweet! For the castle, I thought an abstract version using triangles and stuff to carve the face would be really ingenius, you could even hide hidden powerups in the blocks forming the castle face!!

On the dueling MCPs, I'd love to see a layout like a rectangle with MCPs at either side (now that I think about it, a Basketball influence would help decorate the ground covering the to inverted cones (lol) I didn't imagine a crater separating the two, but I did envision a cool/good length of game grid (basically flat-perhaps semi-hilly in some sections) to give the programs a nice distance to spawn from and fight.
_
I had 2 ideas for the inverted cone layout: (V's represent the cones
_ _
[V V][ ][ ]
Or,

(Merely top-down view with O replacing
[ ][O O][ ]

Sweet, huh?

Tabulator
User

on Monday, October, 31, 2005 7:52 PM
I see it. Should the MCPs be at "Game grid level" or on a raised platform that you have to get to by a ramp/teleporter?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

policy:

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, November, 01, 2005 1:59 PM
Hmm...There was supposed to be spaces between the ['s and ['s, but I guess I have to retype...

Uh, maybe I can redo this--

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, November, 01, 2005 2:03 PM
_.................._
[V.................V][......................][......................]
Or,

(Merely top-down view with O replacing
[.......................][O.................O][.......................]
This was what I tried to type-consider the . are the spaces I typed earlier...

Oy...
I'm sure you had trouble decifering the idea set forth (or fifth...1, 2, 3, 4, 5th!!)

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels