LAst Question regarding Dedicated Server

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Denniske1976
User

on Monday, September, 19, 2005 2:00 PM
Hi all,

I have been looking around everywhere for info about my problem with the Dedicated Server.

But I was wondering, since people are unable to connect via the Server Listing in TRON (I am listed, but when you try to join nothing happens). But when you try to connect to my IP address (80.56.43.194) you can get on without a problem...

So I was wondering, clearly it's not my FireWall or anything else on my Server/Software/Hardware. But Do I need some kind of a GameSpy Arcade account before the Server Listing thingie works??

Also, when I go into the list I see a message about a some new Version available flashing by... I have TRON update 1.0.42 installed (or what's that latest one from this site). Could this mean a new version of GameSpy or so?

Any help's appreciated,

Dennisorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

European Dedicated LC Server:
www.EN12-82.net

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: LAst Question regarding Dedicated Server

on Monday, September, 19, 2005 2:33 PM

Denniske1976 Wrote:But Do I need some kind of a GameSpy Arcade account before the Server Listing thingie works??
Nope.

Also, when I go into the list I see a message about a some new Version available flashing by... I have TRON update 1.0.42 installed (or what's that latest one from this site).
That explains everything. The problem you've been having hasn't been your firewall or router. It's that the latest patch isn't properly installed, for some reason. Hence, your server didn't show up on anyone's list.

Use this patch instead:
http://tronforum.boxhat.com/misc/progs/tron-update_v1x042ceng.exe
Either it's that . . . or if you've tried using custom maps, you have too many of them, which will cause problems. That's what this program is for:
http://tronforum.boxhat.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=31

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer