TRON: LEGACY 
 The only way...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Meatsack
User

The only way...

on Monday, September, 19, 2005 10:22 PM
The only way I can see another TRON movie getting made at this time is for us, the fans, to make one. This surprises me since Disney is willing to make such toilet-floaters such as "Meet the Deedles" and "Cabin Boy". Even Disney's worst animated movies at least broke even or made SOME money.

Having said this: I'm announcing that I'm in a partnership with another TRON afficionado (goes by the name of Falty) to make a feature-length CGI TRON film. I've asked for some help in the Fan Fiction section of these boards, but I wasn't sure if it was one of those sections skipped by many readers of these forums, so I'm announcing it here as well.

I understand completely that since it's a work of love (Fan Fiction!), that it won't be TRON canon, but at least it's SOMETHING that's being done for us TRON fans. Regardless of how much help I can find for this project, Falty and I are determined to see this one to completion. It'll just go faster if we have help. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

I am the TRON-Badger!

DaveTRON
User

Re: The only way...

on Monday, September, 19, 2005 11:43 PM
What kind of help do you think you'll need?

Might get more reaction if people know what they can do.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

myrddinemrys
User

on Monday, September, 19, 2005 11:57 PM
yeah, like someone might not know how to do CGI, but maybe they can do some mean photoshop work, voiceovers, sound file editing, or maybe even QA?

Meatsack
User

on Tuesday, September, 20, 2005 6:57 AM
I was hoping people would go look at the post I made in the Fan Fiction forum for details, but here's a repost of what I wrote there:

Meatsack Wrote:I'm in cahoots with Falty to make a TRON fan film out of our love for the TRON universe. It won't be TRON canon, obviously, but I certainly hope it comes out enjoyable enough to encourage Disney to do something more with their property than to just shelve it as a classic.

The story is already written (by me ) and scripted ( also by me ).
Falty is the 3D modeler, animator, (Did I mention it's going to be a CGI film? ) and the core to this whole project happening.

We could use some help, though. Specifically: we need storyboard artists right now. I've already contacted a few other people who are willing to help, but their schedules don't allow them much free time to work on this project.

If anyone is interested in helping storyboard a fanfilm and has moderate to excellent artistic ability, please give me a PM here so we can talk about specifics. I don't want to ruin the story for any more people than neccessary to get this movie made.

Unfortunately, this is an unpaid position since it's a fan film.
Anyone who helps will be listed in the credits, of course!
If, by some wild hair, we don't get any takers on this offer, Falty and I will not give up.
We'll still make this production for everyone. It'll just take that much longer.

We'll likely need other talents as well as progress is made on the project, so if you have any talents you think could be useful, let me know so I can "keep you in mind" for if/when we need a talent like that.

BTW... would anyone like a shot at writing the e-novel of the movie?

I am the TRON-Badger!

SweatyPyro
User

on Tuesday, September, 20, 2005 7:23 PM
Is there anyway I can help? I don't know about what I can do, especially with making the 3-d graphics or w/e, but I do have time I could use for helping. Anything simple that can be done by the 13 year old? :-)

\o/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 The only way...