Alan
TDC/FDC Tron
A really old program.
On the web since 1982.

DaveTRON
User

Re: They're here

on Friday, September, 23, 2005 11:31 AM
I wish I could afford it. Damn I want that in my collection.

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, September, 23, 2005 6:06 PM
Oooh. That is gorgeous. *drools* o_owhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Friday, September, 23, 2005 6:52 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:I wish I could afford it. Damn I want that in my collection.

Well, I don't do this for just anyone... but I can loan you 1 dollar if you need. I mean, if you want it that bad, I don't mind helping a fellow TRON-Sector program, even if it is a whole dollar you need.

You see, I care. I'm there for you.

Don't tell me no, now. I've made up my mind. I'm willing to help out a friend in need.

That's all there is to it!

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, September, 23, 2005 8:06 PM
I'd buy that for a dollar!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 12:50 AM
TheReelTodd Wrote:
DaveTRON Wrote:I wish I could afford it. Damn I want that in my collection.

Well, I don't do this for just anyone... but I can loan you 1 dollar if you need. I mean, if you want it that bad, I don't mind helping a fellow TRON-Sector program, even if it is a whole dollar you need.

You see, I care. I'm there for you.

Don't tell me no, now. I've made up my mind. I'm willing to help out a friend in need.

That's all there is to it!

Well now I am going to go right out and bid!!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

wwwmwww
User

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 10:33 AM
Don't get me wrong I think these are very cool items but may I ask why the bidding should be so fierce for them. I just don't see the market being that big and these are all hitting the market at the same time. Even if I were to win one of these for a $1 I'd probably have to decline. The shipping alone might come to a grand. I honestly don't have a clue. And how do I get it off the delivery truck, will it come with it's own forklift? And if I do get it off the truck does it just become a yard ornament? I just don't see the average joe bidding on these.

Dave, if you were to win one of these may I ask what you'd do with it? If I were Bill Gates maybe I'd buy the whole set to line my driveway but to be honest I don't even see that happening. I guess I could see some pre-school for the very well-to-do kids buying one to put in their lobby or something. And I guess I could see DaveTRON putting this in his garage but I know if it were me I'd take some heat from the wife for then making her park in the driveway.

I'm curious, what do the rest of you think is the likely market for these? Maybe the bubble I live in is too small.

Carl

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, September, 25, 2005 12:23 PM
My guess is bidding will take place for charity purposes and the statues will get donated to places like hospitals or schools.

If I win it, it will live in the garage for now, but ultimately in my gameroom when the kids move out in two years (or I buy a huge new house in another state).where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 They're here