Collector 
 TRONMan 2600 game cartridge

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 10, 2005 5:12 PM

I spotted this on another message board.

TRONMan game cartridge for Atari 2600
Someone made a game cartridge based on Jay Maynard, the Tron Guy!

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Boingo_Buzzard
User

Re: TRONMan 2600 game cartridge

on Monday, October, 10, 2005 5:25 PM

The game is "Adventures of Tron".... but I am confused. Are they just trying to make money off of Jay's image?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 10, 2005 5:29 PM

Well, it looks like they modified the code of that M Network game a little . . . it appears to show "TRONMAN" at the top of the screen, and the character seems to be different than before. (Unless it's a Photoshop job, but I don't think so.)

As for whether Jay knows or approves of it . . . haven't got a clue. But I would think he'd have been made aware of it?

EDIT: It's actually a legit hack (not fake) of the game Fast Eddie, not Adventures of Tron. You can even download the game and use it on a 2600 emulator.

TRONMan
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Monday, October, 10, 2005 7:23 PM
redrain85 Wrote:
EDIT: It's actually a legit hack (not fake) of the game Fast Eddie, not Adventures of Tron.

Oh yeah. Cool!

josh.exe
User

on Saturday, November, 05, 2005 8:44 PM
oh i posted this firsrt
actully he does approve of it it was on the forums at atariage he was sent a copy plus he posts there all the time

TimothyC
User

on Monday, November, 07, 2005 2:24 PM
Why on earth would the seller not include the word Tron by itself in the title? I search eBay daily for weird Tron stuff and would have considered bidding had I seen this. I wonder how many other fans missed the auction due to the poor title.

-Timothy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector