Collector 
 New TRON Pin - Stitch

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
DaveTRON
User

New TRON Pin - Stitch

on Thursday, October, 13, 2005 11:04 PM
What does this mean? Everything else TRON dies on the vine, but these pins are coming almost yearly. First it was the 20th Anniversary pin in 2002. Then the 5 pin boxed set in 2003. Four character pins in 2004, and now StitchTRON in 2005. What's Disney got in mind for TRON?

Share your conspiracy theories here.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

MutoidMan
User

Re: New TRON Pin - Stitch

on Thursday, October, 13, 2005 11:14 PM
First, I like the Stitch character - my favorite being the four-armed gun-toting version - and I think the pin is cool.

As for what Disney's got in mind... heck, who knows?

From what I understand the Disney pins are very popular so maybe this is a kind of "sure thing" for Disney to use the TRON property with.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Traahn
User

on Thursday, October, 13, 2005 11:21 PM
That's cool. Seems we have a TRON lover in the pack of pin-makers there at Disney. How do we forge him Group 6 access so he can make a Tron 3.0 game or Tron movie, as DaveTRON says on the news page?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 12:31 AM
Is it real or just a joke by Disney? I'm thinking the latter.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 12:40 AM
DJ Aussie E. Wrote:Is it real or just a joke by Disney? I'm thinking the latter.

Since my wife was able to buy two of them today, it's real.

DaveTRON

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 4:02 AM
I ordered my one 2 days ago.

I'm as confused as everyone else. It seems TRON has a bog question mark hanging over it at the moment at Disney. But hey, someone there still seems to like it . Next thing is the 2.0 comic. but some more stuff would be nice, and a movie as well where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Program BASIC
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 5:55 AM
I think there's nothing 'hopeful' in this.

The TRON costumes are well-impressed in the people's collective imaginery, and that's why you have the pin. That's all. I'm sorry to say this, Dave, really sorry, maybe time has made a cynic man out of me, but I don't think Disney changed its mind about the resuming of the TRON concept.

They see it as an outstanding cult movie for computer buffs which doesn't really need a sequel because it's "too much" a child of its time (1982). In their (twisted) minds, the game's partial failure proved THAT!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

is program's best friend. Don't betray it --- NEVER!

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 10:32 AM
Program BASIC Wrote:I think there's nothing 'hopeful' in this.

The TRON costumes are well-impressed in the people's collective imaginery, and that's why you have the pin. That's all. I'm sorry to say this, Dave, really sorry, maybe time has made a cynic man out of me, but I don't think Disney changed its mind about the resuming of the TRON concept.

They see it as an outstanding cult movie for computer buffs which doesn't really need a sequel because it's "too much" a child of its time (1982). In their (twisted) minds, the game's partial failure proved THAT!

Yeah, that's what sucks about it. The rational part of me knows it's nothing more than a pin, but the fan in me hopes that it's a sign of more to come.

TRONProgram is right about the comic, at least there is one other TRON thing on the horizon!

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 11:14 AM

I tend to agree with the "only a pin" theory. My guess would be the pins are pretty cheap to mass produce, and they probably sell for what... $6 or $8 each?

There's probably enough of a fan base for both Tron and Stitch where they will probably see a decent profit.

One thing I hope this DOES NOT encourage is a Tron cross-over.. like.... Donald And Goofy go into the Tron world....coming directly to DVD!!!!

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 4:35 PM

What to think . . . what to think . . .

Well, I tend to agree with the idea that this isn't a big deal to Disney. The cost of making the pins is so small, that taking a risk on them isn't a concern. Which is why they did it.

But on the other hand, it just goes to show that there are still people in Disney who think about Tron as a viable property.

Like we were discussing in the "Director's Cut" thread, you'd think the DVD sales would still help them realize that Tron is in demand. And what about the Tron UMDs for the PSP? I'm pretty sure those sold well, too. In regards to the game's "poor" sales, I lay the blame mainly at the feet of BVG. I've heard from people, even today - who just recently bought a copy of the game - that tell me they had NO IDEA the game existed.

Sigh. Well, at least we still have the comic to look forward to! Maybe if that sells well, somebody at Disney/BVG might get a clue.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Tori
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 6:13 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
One thing I hope this DOES NOT encourage is a Tron cross-over.. like.... Donald And Goofy go into the Tron world....coming directly to DVD!!!!

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That would be HORRIBLE! JUST HORRIBLE!!!

But for some stupid reason, it'll be one of those Disney Channel origonal movies, and it will be on, and I'll be forced to sit through it....

==

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 7:33 PM
Tori Wrote:NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That would be HORRIBLE! JUST HORRIBLE!!!

But for some stupid reason, it'll be one of those Disney Channel origonal movies, and it will be on, and I'll be forced to sit through it....

I totally agree!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 9:59 PM
I think someone is using a Sparcstation 1 or an Ultra one desigining these pins some where hidden deep in the computer rooms there at EPCOT center and slowly releasing them out to give us hope. And Locked tightly in a secure room that they only knows what the heck is going on with Tron at Disney. But thats just theory Nothing to prove it or back it up.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 10:26 PM
Compucore Wrote:And Locked tightly in a secure room that they only knows

Is that also where they're keeping Walt's frozen body?

Compucore
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 10:41 PM
I think thats right next to it somewhere in the underground there. I don't know where. If I did know and told you. I would have to shoot you. (Not Loterally but figurative speaking of course.

Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:And Locked tightly in a secure room that they only knows

Is that also where they're keeping Walt's frozen body?

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 11:32 PM

It's funny. When I worked at DisneyLand they actually trained you on how to handle that question from guests.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2005 11:45 PM
ANd how did you handle it? I am jut curious about that. What do you usually answer this question on a daily basis when yo work there?

Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:

It's funny. When I worked at DisneyLand they actually trained you on how to handle that question from guests.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Saturday, October, 15, 2005 2:22 PM
Compucore Wrote:ANd how did you handle it? I am jut curious about that. What do you usually answer this question on a daily basis when yo work there?

Actually no one ever asked. The most popular questions were (in order of popularity)

1) Where's the bathroom?
2) How much longer of a wait is it from here?
3) Can you have someone come clean this up?

We were told that it's not true and if asked, tell them "No that's not true.... you dolt."

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 17, 2005 11:52 AM
We were told that it's not true and if asked, tell them "No that's not true.... you dolt."

Awww... that's no fun. My answer would be:

"Yeah, Walts kept in a freezer, the same one they store the Mickey Mouse shaped icecream bars. They thaw him out once a year so he doesn't get freezer burn. Would you like to buy a Mickey icecream bar sir?"

It's a small world after all!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Jademz
User

on Monday, October, 17, 2005 11:13 PM
I always thought, lie, low, and twitch was symbolic for that creature, and represents such a creature. But what do I know. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 New TRON Pin - Stitch