"Tron," the 1982 movie about a computer programmer who was literally sucked
into a computer, is up for a remake, Variety reports. Disney has hired Brian
Klugman and Lee Sternthal to write the screenplay. "We are contemporizing
it, taking these ideas that were ahead of the curve and applying them to the
present, and we feel the film now has a chance to resonate with a young
audience," Klugman reveals. Sternthal adds that "Tron" "was a movie about a
man venturing into hell" and that it's their job to "keep the humanity as he
ventures into an unreal world.""

Found this on a recent post in IMDB forums. Not sure if its new.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: New TRON Pin - Stitch

on Wednesday, October, 19, 2005 3:33 PM

Euphemizm: Nope, that's old. See this thread . . .

Tron Remake

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Euphemizm
User

on Wednesday, October, 19, 2005 3:47 PM
Aw, sorry, false alarm then. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Gnarly Gnome
User

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 11:37 PM
Just in case you didn't know.. Disney offers free shipping on Mondays for their new release pins and whatnot..

With standard shipping at $8.50 for a $12.95 pin, you save quite a bit if you shop on Monday.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, October, 30, 2005 8:47 PM

Just got back from Disneyland. Looked for this crazy pin everywhere and couldn't find it :P

Only Tron merchandise in all three parks was the Tron DVD in Ca. Adventure. Not one spot of Tron merchandise in Magic Kingdom.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, October, 30, 2005 9:41 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:

Just got back from Disneyland. Looked for this crazy pin everywhere and couldn't find it :P

Only Tron merchandise in all three parks was the Tron DVD in Ca. Adventure. Not one spot of Tron merchandise in Magic Kingdom.

Wait, you are here in CA? Wish I'd known.

Thos StiTRON pins are only available from Disney Store Online.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, October, 30, 2005 11:13 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:
Wait, you are here in CA? Wish I'd known.

Yeah, that would have been cool to meet up, sorry about that. The wife and I had quite the whilrwind tour of the OC though. It's totally amazing how easy it is to burn up time in the DisneyLand theme parks. Three days goes by like *snap*.

The nice relaxing day was yesterday, on the beach, looking for seashells

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Sunday, October, 30, 2005 11:57 PM
Oh, and kind of as an unrelated side note... there was NO Tron merchandise at all at the Disney theme parks... however....

There was a TON of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. And, it seemed, about every other person was wearing NMBC merchandise.

I can't help but feel somewhat sad and disappointed that NMBC has come to this. I bet if I asked 1/2 the people that were wearing NMBC stuff if they knew what the movie was about they wouldn't even know. They were just wearing it because it was something with a grinning skull on it.

Not to sound high and mighty, but I was Nightmare when Nightmare wasn't cool. I REALLY hope this film is not reduced to the level of T-Shirts and Car Window Clings.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, October, 31, 2005 10:28 AM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:Yeah, that would have been cool to meet up, sorry about that. The wife and I had quite the whilrwind tour of the OC though. It's totally amazing how easy it is to burn up time in the DisneyLand theme parks. Three days goes by like *snap*.

The nice relaxing day was yesterday, on the beach, looking for seashells

I was down in San Diego all weekend for my 16th anniversary with the wife. Stayed at the Hotel Del Coronado for three days. Oh so nice. Beachfront view, great room, excellent food! Had a really nice time.

Passed Disneyland yesterday on the way home though, and it would have been cool to at least say hi! Perhaps next time.

DaveTRON

flynn1978
User

on Monday, October, 31, 2005 1:22 PM
Congratulations!!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, October, 31, 2005 1:26 PM
flynn1978 Wrote:Congratulations!!

Assuming that was meant for me and my wife, thank you, thank you very much!

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Monday, November, 21, 2005 9:26 PM

Got my Stitch Tron pin in the mail today. Cool!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 New TRON Pin - Stitch